Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Twos day


Dream Journal Entry: January 14, 2015

There were 3 bass guitars standing upright. All were missing their two middle strings and then there were all these clocks hanging beside them. It felt like I was in class and the teacher was challenging us to get the meaning.

There might have been other instruments but the bass guitars are all I remember.

Upon waking, I decided I thought this part of the dream was pointing to a date. Each guitar had two strings left...2, 2, 2. Each guitar was missing two strings...2, 2, 2. 2/22/22, which is today, but I'm not sure why it is pointing to today.

Another part of my dream I had gotten some gold glitter on my chest just below my right breast. and someone says, "omg how do you feel? Are you okay. You should have avoided getting the glitter on you because that is what the mixture is in." Basically the glitter contained some drug and if you got it on your skin, it absorbed. When they mentioned it, I did notice I was feeling a little "drunk" light in the head, but it wasn't bad. they said I was just lucky that it wasn't more than that. Apparently, this old woman who lived there cooked whatever it was for consumption and the glitter was everywhere in spots and sometimes hard to avoid.

There was this other part, too, before the gold glitter where I was using the old woman's computer for some reason. I can't remember why. I was typing something out and something came up about a reward and the screen went blank before I could finish typing.

I kept trying to find my file and nothing. There was something weird about chocolate and I was taking chocolate off these bits and seeing what was inside. One was shaped as a piece of paper and I wondered if it was my missing document. I peeled away the chocolate, but it wasn't my document.

The old lady says, later, that she is sorry about my missing reward and that someone had taken it, but she hadn't discovered who, yet. I told her not to worry because it was only going to get me a dollar off anyway. I remember then being offered tea, but I was looking for a cup and couldn't find one. I went into a little kitchen and inquired about a cup for the tea. There were other people there. The kitchen was cute but really old fashioned...like from the late 1800s. I commented on how cute I thought it was.

Do you ever continue to dream as you are waking...keep seeing images, but know you are awake?

That happened and I almost lost it, but it was something about one woman pulling another woman out of frozen water.

Photo by Herbert List


Dream Journal Entry: January 5, 2015

In my dream there was this guy who was into a girl I was with, but she didn't really care about him and kind of went off and did her own thing. He was sad and before he left, he gave me a two dollar bill, only it was big and folded up fan-like. It looked more like a British pound note. 

Then, later, I saw myself in front of a mirror and I was putting all these jeweled hair clips in my hair. Some guy there was teasing me but I didn't care. I liked them. I seem to recall a maroon colored velvet band I could have used in my hair, but wore around my neck, instead. 

Then I was sitting with one of the guys who were there and he is talking to some dude and pretending that I am his wife. Something was mentioned about my Gaiam tattoo on my right chest somehow inspired one of his tattoos. I think what the guy was selling was important, but I can't remember that detail now. What I do remember was thinking, "well if I am going to pretend to be his wife, I guess I should make it believable." I leaned over and kissed him and we just kind of forgot the dude he had been talking to. 

At some point of randomness, he is pouring oil over me starting at my head and when I touch my face, I feel bits of salt...like it was meant to help cleanse the skin. And then, after the oil, he poured water over me to wash the bits of salt away. He used a ladle for both the oil and water. I was naked. I woke up there.

The oil part didn't feel sexual at all.

And there was just a kiss...no sex. The kiss felt real.

It was old feeling...the process of oil being poured on me....and then the water.

I am sure there is some symbolic meaning to much of it.

I will have to look. I did a quick search but the feeling of salt mixed in felt important. Salt is often thought as very cleansing and mixed with oil could be seen as an exfoliant.

Photo by Enzo Sellerio

Dream Journal Entry: November 14, 2020

I was dreaming I was overseas and now I am traveling back to the US. There were parts of this I lost already. I can't remember the details.

There was a part of dream where I was in a movie theater with Inara. I see money laying around and I pick it up and put it in my pocket. I then noticed that Inara was actually laying money out. It was supposed to be for the cleaning team, but they showed up late to clean, so I pocketed the money for myself. At one point, Inara laid down a two dollar bill and I took that, too. I saw there was a stack of money on a table and it was meant for the cleaners as a tip. It was intended for them to find. But since the cleaner showed up late, he never got a chance to see what was left for him. 

There was something about me going to check something repeatedly to see if something had shown up and someone was watching me do it and now was questioning me about it because they were curious.

Later, I am in a house. Beth has come to visit me with her husband. I'm having trouble remembering who her husband is in the dream. Is it Kurt or is it Mark? I think I guessed Mark. Beth was needing to get dressed. I offered her my bedroom, but she chose to go into the bathroom which had no windows. 

I was in the bedroom and remember there being a large picture window. There was a place where a cactus growing from the floor. I remember thinking I hadn't planted it there, that the people who were there before me had obviously planted it and it was growing. Thankfully, there were stones placed so that you could walk past it without getting hurt.

I went outside into a fenced in area. There was a large fluffy cat across the street at the neighbors watching me. The cat was one of those that sort of resembled an owl. I found this fishing pole in my back yard. It had a large fishing lure that was a larger than normal fish. The cat latched onto the fish and wasn't letting go. I had the pole and was trying to pull it away from the cat. The cat was strong, though, and wasn't letting go. 

At one point it changed position and was still trying to pull the fish and pole with it. A boy noticed the cat and starts helping the cat but I am not letting go of the pole. I have a sense that the pole isn't even mine. I just found it there, but for some reason, I'm not letting it go. 

Now the father sees the boy struggling to keep hold and he gets concerned and comes to help. He has moved to a higher position now up by some power lines. He loses his balance and falls into the power lines and is being electrocuted. As I am looking, the father morphs into some sort of law enforcement and is being seriously wounded. 

I finally let go of the pole, put an incense that was burning out, and started to go inside. As I was going inside, I considered I was probably going to go to jail for what had just happened and what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment