Saturday, February 19, 2022

Human Touch and Hag Partners

Art by Le Nevralgie Costanti (Mirko Rossi) 

Dream Journal Entry: October 8, 2016 

I dreamed last night about grocery stores. I can't remember what it was chain it was supposed to be but when I went in, they had changed and didn't carry as many products as they used to. It was mostly fresh produce more like a farmer's market. They didn't have what I was looking for which I think might have been regular black olives in a can. But what they did have was lots of varieties of stuffed grape leaves. Also I remember eating a fresh artichoke and going straight for the heart and eating it from the inside out. 

There was something about someone wanting numbers from my receipt. Apparently they wanted the bottom numbers which were a code to get into the bathroom. I tore off the numbers and gave them to the woman. I remember mentioning the changes at the grocery stores and how both locations had changed. 

I left and it feels like I am on a bus and I am sitting next to some man. I don't know him but as I sit there, I let my hand touch his and then eventually take his hand in mine. I just enjoyed the moment of touching someone....even someone i didn't know. We said nothing to each other as we sat there. We didn't even let our eyes meet. My hand massaged his and I eventually massaged his leg as well. I remember thinking how much I needed it...just to feel the touch of someone. 

We ended up getting off the bus with each other. I think he made mention that he had a wife at that point and I assured him I wanted nothing more than what we had just experienced and started talking about relationships and how they were such hard work and that you are lucky if you have a loving and lasting relationship. I got the impression he didn't entirely love his current relationship and I think I made it clear I wasn't happy in mine. 

Art by Le Nevralgie Costanti (Mirko Rossi)

There was something about him wanting to see something and, as it turned out, his wife turned up. She looked like a hag and, at first, I wondered if she was him with a different face, but he turned up near her. She was angry and yelling at me. I assured her nothing had happened between me and her husband and that she had nothing to be concerned about. There was some bit after about a maze and they went in. I didn't want to even though it was free. There was something about Shannon and an addiction group and as I walked through i mentioned my addiction was coffee and they all laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment