Wednesday, February 9, 2022

River Phoenix and Identity Theft


I was talking to someone tonight about you and the subject of hag (aka Alexandra Grant) came up. It seems everyone wants to help you, but this is what I said that I found interesting. Sometimes things come out that I never saw before that makes so much sense.

I'm saying part of a game as in virtual reality that most are unaware they are playing.

I once wrote a blog post about hag being part of a big boss battle

There is always a big boss to battle before you can move on to the next level.

I think what is being "fought" for is game completion so that we can shift into "free play" mode.

Free play means it isn't about competition. You get to just have fun.

What he has to do to beat this level is face his fears.

That is what I did yesterday.

Climbing up that mountain was me facing my fears.

I'm terrified of unsafe heights.

I crawled up some of the way.
Scooted on my ass going down.

I just kept saying, "don't look down. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm okay."

It was fucking hard and pretty terrifying, but I kept going and kept a positive attitude about it which makes me proud of myself for doing it.

Anyway, Keanu has to do that.

He has to face his fears.

I think he is most afraid of speaking what he really thinks and feels.

He is afraid of being himself completely and openly.

I think he has been working on it. How can he not?

Exactly.

We are all working on it. The only way you can be yourself openly and honestly is to really love yourself enough that you feel secure no matter what.

That is hard to do but I have done it, so if I can, anyone can.

I didn't know who I was when I started all of this.

I discovered who I am through the journey which also changed me. I love who I became.

He can do that, too. Probably already has.

Who he has been isn't nice. That's the truth.

The old him has to die off in order for him to be reborn.

All we can do is wait and see.

Every path is different.

We get there in different ways.

I'm not sure what clown is going to do 10 years from now, but I guarantee, I won't be hanging around that chat much longer.

I would love to have real friends.

But I do think it is possible for us to follow the guidance and get everything we need from those we meet along the way to get to the next clue that will take us to the next clue and the next one.

He thinks hag is him connecting with River.

I say that because of a dream.

I just re-read it.

Let me find it.

Shit, this search sucks ass.

Basically in the dream I was in a parallel reality.

My name there was Summer.

And I was being told that I think that who I was connecting with was River but really it was Erwin. I don't understand what that means, but I am guessing Keanu does.

The person hearing River said that the person who I thought was River was lying.

My guess is, that is hag pretending she is all River-like in her energy when really she is like his old manager.

Who I don't know, so I have no idea what that means.

But I definitely don't trust his family based on what I have seen and heard in dreams. Hag is not a good person.

But she represents a part of him.

He has to be willing and ready to say goodbye to that old version of himself in order to be able to release her.

She exists within him first.

He has to have an inner hag too.

We can't fix that for him.

He has to do that for himself.

When he conquers the inner hag, the outer will naturally fall away, making room for a new version of his inner feminine to take her seat beside him. 

The little mermaid...

The witch took her identity and stole her voice.

Eric was being deceived.

He thought it was the right one because the voice sounded like the one he heard.

But she had stolen it.

Hag steals everything.

None of her ideas are original.

They all involve theft.

Isn't it funny her stalker was arrested for identity theft?

Maybe hag has stalked Keanu's real "one". 

Maybe she has copied her.

Looked at her social.

There's lots of ways of stalking these days.

Most can be done online.

She watches him.

Probably follows him.

I knew someone like that.

It was creepy as fuck.

He has to fight his inner hag first.

He can't defeat the outer one without destroying the inner one first.

Maybe destroy is the wrong word. He has to expell her internally.

Until he does, she will remain in the outer world with him. It seems to me if he thinks she is River-like, he wants her there with him.

I don't know. I have to believe he isn't dumb, but he fell for her lies just like we did his PR. It's karma related.

He is being given an opportunity to see how lies and deceptions in presenting yourself is an injustice.

He is doing it to millions of people and she is doing it to him.

He fell for the same shit we did.

I say we as in the collective we.

He just needs to see the lesson.

So that he can make different choices.

He has to stop deceiving the public.

And then he will attract an honest partner.

He will have space for her.

When he is honest. 

I didn't even realize all of this until talking it out with you.

It makes so much sense now.

That is why she is his karmic partner.

He is getting the lesson of the harm that lies do when we sell an image and pretend to be something we are not.

_________________________________


The is the dream I was trying to find for the conversation:

Dream Journal Entry: November 3, 2021

I remember a bit of dream where K was shooting arrows at some people  walking by. I was one of the people he was shooting at and didn't understand why. I remember seeing a person shot in the back with arrows who looked dead on the ground.

I remember a scene where I found this little creature that was sort of guinea-pig-like but had no fur that had been dressed in some sort of hard shell by one of the kids and he had been given an egg shaped thing that was being held together with sticky candy. Because of what he was wearing and holding, he was unable to eat. So I removed the egg from his hands, removed the hard plastic shell and let him wander away to go eat with some of the other pets they had. They were allowed to roam free. For some reason, he sort of had a cube shape that was a result of the hard shell having been in place so long but considered it would eventually smooth out.

Later I dreamed I was back at J and K's and the kids were young teens at first. But then I see them morph into very young kids and they were all sitting on the couch. I felt confused and disoriented by this. 

I'm seeing myself and my figure is quite slim, unlike what I usually am. J is introducing herself to me. Apparently she knows that the inner me at that moment is from a different reality and I was just visiting. She is saying that in this reality that my name is Summer. 

Then she sits and pauses like she is hearing something and she is saying, "River is here and he is talking to me. Just a minute." Then she continues, "You think that the person you have been connecting with is River but he is lying, his name is actually Erwin." 

In my head I was seeing some guy that I was spending time with and trying to understand why the name Erwin sounded so familiar. I was trying to process it.

J then states, "I have to go to the store to pick up some things, if you aren't here when I get back, it was nice meeting you." I considered that she meant the me inside her Summer would return to my original reality. And then I started to wake.


No comments:

Post a Comment