Thursday, February 3, 2022

Following the Guidance and Let Him Watch

"Her hair" by Kanchan Mahon

Dream Journal Entry: June 1, 2020

I had a nap this afternoon and I remember a bit of dream where my daughter kept trying to go to her friend's house, but Inara wasn't allowed in to spend time there. Inara was upset. She said she saw other people going in but Amber wouldn't let her go in.... apparently she was worried about germs or something. I was upset and said I would go over and find out what was going on. I don't think I was allowed in either. 

The scene jumps and now there is something about how I got an email from some organization. I was doing what I thought it was telling me to do. It was something  related to my writing and preparing for some job I thought they were offering. The woman who sent the mail said that she had sent a lot of emails out to people but that most people never responded and I had. Apparently it was just for some online group. She said she sent out the emails to find the people who she thought would actually participate in the group. Only those who responded were invited. It obviously wasn't what I thought it was but I said that it was okay because I needed to do this anyway. 

Then it was like I was hearing a voiceover where they are showing me how I have been doing this all along, following the guidance even when it wasn't what I thought it was initially and I still got the experiences and lessons I needed to bring me to what I wanted in the end, anyway. I saw it was leading me to the job I wanted and now I was prepared for when the job offer came to me, which, in the dream, it was right around the corner. 

The dream jumps again and now someone is asking if I had bought any food at Target. They were saying there was some scandal about how they had saturated all of their food in Lysol. I thought about it and wondered why they would do that to the food but then started to remember the Mexican word of the day meme "Lysol the time". Basically they were saying that a message board where I spent some time was steeped in lies and falsities. 

Dream Journal Entry: June 2, 2020

Basically I was at some hospital doors and was trying to go inside. There was a guy trying to come out at the exact same time. I had to carefully step back and down a few stairs without losing my balance to make way for him to come out. I was holding a lot of things in my hands so it was difficult to steady myself. I had this knowing that this is the guy I have been trying to find and that when we finally meet, everything will happen really fast and effortlessly. Something was mentioned about Keanu still watching everything and I said, "let him watch. Let him see me be happy with someone else."



No comments:

Post a Comment