Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Hearing Things

Photo by Peter Marlow

August 10, 2017

Earlier this week I heard in a half awake state "Maybe you should give the jock another chance"

October 22, 2018 

I heard myself saying, "I haven't taken advantage of any of the bodies I have been in."

May 2, 2019

"He'll have to give up his five lives if he wants to leave here with you." Heard this as I was waking.


July 9, 2019

Oh yeah, I also remember seeing a date... January 22, 2022

January 2, 2020

I remember seeing the date May 15, 2015 as being when he found me.

October 2, 2020

"I guess he wasn't able to open Matt's heart."

"October 11th*

"I have suffered enough."

Heard just now in the in-between.


Dream Journal Entry: January 14, 2015

There were 3 bass guitars standing upright. All were missing their two middle strings and then there were all these clocks hanging beside them. It felt like I was in class and the teacher was challenging us to get the meaning.

There might have been other instruments but the bass guitars are all I remember.

Upon waking, I decided I thought this part of the dream was pointing to a date. Each guitar had two strings left...2, 2, 2. Each guitar was missing two strings...2, 2, 2. 2/22/22.

Notes:

What is significant about Mark Lanegan's death is that, early on in my journey, someone was guided to me who also felt like River was her guide. Her name was Jennifer, which is significant due to the Jennifer Syme connection. Add to this that she felt Mark was her person, her twin flame she had been guided to. I never knew who Mark Lanegan was prior to my short-lived interactions with her. So when I saw that he died on a date that dreams had pointed to, I thought it was curious, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment