Sunday, February 27, 2022

Congregations and Spaceships

Collage art by Caitlyn Grabenstein

Dream Journal Entry: October 2014

These fragments are not likely to be in order and I am not sure the order matters anyway. 

There was something about people being annoyed because I was “censoring" what they had to say/teach the people of my “congregation". Basically I wanted to hear what they had to say before I would let them talk to my people. I explained that all churches have what they allow and what they don't allow. I said that I REALLY didn't want people talking about things that would instill fear. I didn't want fear being introduced as it wasn't helpful.

There was something about being on a spaceship. I saw people going though a doorway and they changed size. It looked like glass but they would walk through without effort and come out the other side big or small depending on which direction they went.

Collage art by Caitlyn Grabenstein

At one point there was this girl and this guy that were going to go to the surface of this planet and the planet had untouched forests. The guy had been prepping to talk to the people, I think and the girl had shown interest in him. I heard something like “tree heaven" and got the impression we considered it a type of heaven because of all the trees and it being basically untouched and untainted. The girl grabs a picnic blanket because she has some ideas of what she wants to do with the guy when they reach the surface. I seem to recall them walking along a creek and trees being everywhere. She looked for a place to lay her blanket and then they stopped. She was talking about not reproducing. It wasn't that she and the guy were incapable, it was that they weren't allowed to because of their genetics and having issues with their genes. I remember thinking that was stupid and they should just do it anyway. Screw what someone said they were "allowed" to do. I don't know who I was. I felt like an observer but not a person, if that makes sense. Like maybe I was in spirit.

Collage art by Caitlyn Grabenstein

Back when the guy was practicing or prepping to talk to the people, I recall having seen a cylindrical thing that had glass compartments and all the compartments had different aspects of the same person. They were all the same guy and I had the impression that it was an experiment being conducted. They could look in and see how he was faring and watch him closely in all of his aspects to see what happened.

I remember a weird part where I was coming down some stairs and this person comes near me and I identify him as an old classmate named Jim Gash and I tell him that I don't mean to hurt his feelings, but when he comes near me, I get an upset stomach. I think he had a bandage on his nose. I don't remember him ever saying anything.

There was a part about water....being in water but I can't remember much about it.

There was a part about my friend, Cary, and I was following her somewhere. In my dream she was pregnant and I followed her there. I think we walked through areas that were considered dangerous but we were fine and I knew we would be okay. When I got to this house, it turned out she had other children and this was where her ex lived with them. They were all kinds of gross. The dad slept on the couch naked. He was big and hairy. Cary was really round in my dream and you couldn't really tell she was pregnant. They wanted to feed me but I didn't want to eat anything they gave me because I was concerned it would make me sick because they were so dirty. I think I eventually made some excuse and left.

I am sure there were other bits, but off the top of my head, I can't remember. Maybe something will trigger some of the memories.

Photo by Milton H. Greene

I just remembered a part of the dream. I was with a group of people and we were waiting for a table for dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I think there were 5 people in our party and remember thinking we needed a table for 5. I also remember it seemed like it was a special occasion, but I couldn't tell you what was special. I also noticed that others, like me, had chosen to wear the color red. A lot of those standing with me were wearing black with red accents. I could see my reflection in the glass and I was wearing a red dress and a white coat and someone commented on how I was wearing a lot of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment