Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Dragons and Jobs

"An Allegory of Power" By Georg Janny

Dream Journal Entry: August 21, 2016

It feels like a school. I am not sure where i am. It is old. What we are looking for is old. It feels almost like I am on a Scooby doo mystery quest. Some people are fearful of this place but I'm not.. It feels like what we are looking for is some old school thing to make something else play. Like looking for a tape for a tape player but it feels older than that and I am having trouble remembering details. Something is taken away from me. It shows up later as my black phone but when I find it again, someone has rewired it. In the process of looking for whomever had rewired it, I found old journals they had taken that I had forgotten all about. I open them and see some of my writing and in one I could see a dragon moving in the shadows on the page. It feels like a dragon is involved in all of this. There I see myself reading and following along with lyrics to a new song my friend, Doug C, is singing. There was something about putting all the pieces together and how my adventure or quest was going to lead to a job. It feels somehow music related this job. I know there are details I have lost but needed to try to write some of it down. Along the way there was a guy we thought had my phone but he ended up joining our search.

No comments:

Post a Comment