Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sex With Keanu

Photo by Bert Hardy, 1957

Dream Journal Entry: April 9, 2020

I dreamed a lot about having sex with Keanu Reeves. At first our encounter was very contentious and he was forcibly penetrating me. It felt real. But by the end of it all, we both had feelings for each other. I wish I could remember the details but they elude me. I just remember feeling really open and amorous towards him even though, at first, it was angry, forced, and violent. 

Later he morphed into Brandon Lee and showed up by my side. I was so happy to see him. Again, the details elude me, but I remember thinking how much I wished I didn't have to wake from the dream. 

Interpretation: I was thinking about this dream and what it could mean. Keanu represents, to me, a closed and protected heart. He represents a heart that just won't let anyone in all the way which pretty much sums up my own heart, I suppose. I like to think my heart is open but the inner sanctuaries have been closed off for a very long time. 

It seems to suggest a battle my inner masculine was having to get all the way inside and penetrate my inner heart. By the end of the battle, both of us had softened towards the other and decide to be together harmoniously. We see angry Keanu transform into a happy and loving Brandon. 

Photo by Steffen Fischer

Dream Journal Entry: June 19, 2021

I had lots of other dreams but they were hard to hold onto. I think I had sex with Keanu and somehow it was out in the open where others could see. There was someone I identified as as Doug C who was there and saw us together. I think when I realized others were watching, I tried to cover up a bit. It seems like Keanu was trying to move me away from the location because it wasn't safe there and some of the people there had ill intentions. 

I recall something about several tickets for concerts being bought.

I also remember something about needing to get my shoes back on. They were black doc marten Mary Janes. Mine looked new but somehow I got a left shoe that was a man's shoe and then I got a second right shoe that was the same as mine, but I finally found a left shoe that was a match to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment