Sunday, February 13, 2022

One of a Kind


Dream Journal Entry: February 13, 2022

There was something about kids and one of them having something that belonged to me. I had been looking for it and discovered this one kid found it but now wasn't letting me have it. I want to say it was something like a tape player. Whatever it was, it was unique and it was one of a kind, therefore valuable. This kid was unwilling to give it back and wouldn't even let me close to it.. 

I got really angry at this girl and all of the people who were supposedly my friends, who were now siding with her. At first, I yelled and told them all to leave, but they wouldn't leave. They were congregating in my house, so I got physical and forcibly made them leave. I threatened to do bodily damage if they didn't leave my property. One by one they were expelled. I didn't care if I would end up alone, because I would rather be alone than have people who weren't really my friends hanging around me.

I can't remember if I recovered the thing the girl had. I think I did. 

I'm sure there was a different scene having to do with Keanu but I can no longer remember because inara's alarm went off which caused me to lose a lot of details because I didn't get to lay there and just recall what I saw in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment