Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Twin Soul Merge

Photo by Shirley Baker

August 30, 2013

I just had the strangest nap. I guess I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep, at first. At some point, there was realization that , yes, my body was asleep and my conscious mind was still awake. I felt something, an energy, in my head at the crown. I don't even know how to describe it. I told myself not to be afraid and to stay with it and asked myself what I saw. There was some poster in front of me and, as I stared while this was going on with my head, the poster morphed in and out to something else, but I couldn't make out the words. It was just enough to show me i was seeing into another dimension. At one point, I heard a man singing something about "Your twin soul is here" and I thought, "Wait, what did he just say? That was a strange song I have never heard before."

#walkins

No comments:

Post a Comment