Sunday, February 27, 2022

Hail, Satan!


Dream Journal Entry: February 27, 2022

I only have a tiny bit of dream I remember. There was something about two different places that were cleared out. I was seeing it as soil being tilled and turned. Sometimes it feels like two different businesses that were nearby but sometimes it feels like it is about community. I remember dancing in the open space and thinking how nice it would be to combine the two spaces because they were so near by. 

There was something about sensors that had been part of the old set up that were still being activated even though the place had been mostly cleared out. When sensors were activated, a camera turned on to show who was in the space.

The dream jumps and then I come to a place that was close by. There is a guy conducting interviews. He is hiring for this new place that is opening up, but he is having trouble finding people to work there because the business owner had "Satan" in the title of the business name. People were superstitious and scared because of the name, but I was enthusiastic and let the guy know I was there to apply for a job there.


No comments:

Post a Comment