Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Keanu Reeves is NOT Your Twin Flame


This blog post was originally posted elsewhere, but I think it is worth publishing here, as well.

News Flash!

There is no "The One" outside of self that will complete you. Completion is an inside job. There is no single person you are destined for and it sure as hell isn't Keanu Reeves. 

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can end your delusions and find your "happily every after" from within.

_____________________________________

I posted the above on Instagram, but wanted to address a few responses at length here.

Comment: Thank you for saying this. People need to own the stuff both good and bad they project onto others. These qualities are part of our unconscious Shadows. It's these unconscious processes that make movie stars, celebs, etc. seem so much larger than life and 'special'. Whatever wonderful qualities people attribute to K are the ones they're afraid to own. We are equally afraid of our potential for greatness as we are afraid of our dark thoughts and feelings.

Thank you to the individual who posted this comment on IG. It is perfect and absolutely true.

______________________________________

The below is from a chatango channel that was opened by Clown after Ugossip original was shut down and is referred to as "Ugossip back up":

clown: We shouldn't be surprised Keanu is a horrible human being.

timmy: @red this is a good one, good point https://www.instagram.com/badbleubunny/p/CYXC XSGPBOr/?utm_medium=copy_link

clown: Aside from covering up crimes, I guess his pr builds him up so much because he has nothing real about himself or his craft that speak for themselves.

timmy: There are no twin flames etc... it's just people you get along with and understand each other

timmy: Tolerate each other's habits etc

timmy: and the big one, Respect each other

clown: Respect is earned. And it's not real if it's earned through fake PR.

clown: You can't respect a liar, a cheater, a poser.

____________________________________

This is my response to "Timmy" that ended up much too long, so it needed to be it's own blog post:

@timmy: `There are no twin flames etc… it’s just people you get along with and understand each other` 

There are twin flames, just not in the way that people think of them. Like I illustrated in the meme, it is an internal thing. A flame is something we light and to light a twin flame internally means you are bringing two parallel circuits online within the human body to create a circular energy flow. 

Think in terms of the Kundalini and how the awakening Kundalini is depicted as two different colored snakes traveling back and forth up the spine. Left and right, masculine and feminine, sweet and sour, naughty and nice, hard and soft, shadow and light need to be brought together to co-exist simultaneously within the human vessel as a single balanced thing. 

It's not about choosing one or the other, but giving ourselves permission to be both at the same time.

When we get to know that inner masculine or feminine who we have been denying for far too long, we ignite an internal flame that had once been put out due to whatever shit we experienced in life that put it out. For most of us, it is the masculine side that we have lost touch with. The masculine side isn't what most people think, either. Right, in symbolism is considered masculine, and left is considered feminine. But what isn't ever taken into consideration is that there is a twist. Masculine right brain which is our creative self, rules the left part of the body. Analytical feminine left brain rules the right side of the body.

For many of us, we work to survive, stay in relationships that are dysfunctional and lacking in many ways and we lose parts of ourselves along the way. We forget how to creatively express ourselves, to nurture and support ourselves. We forget how to love ourselves because we have been taught over and over how to hate ourselves through adopted false beliefs.

I prefer to call the twin flame journey "the journey back to self" because it is ALL about recovering the parts of us we lost along the way, gaining new parts, and getting to know ourselves, masculine and feminine, in a very important and meaningful way.

Anyone who has embarked on that journey and come out the other side understands what an important journey it is.

Every person we meet along the way can help us learn about ourselves if we allow it...good and bad. Those people who trigger us are teaching us if we pay attention and look closely at what needs to be healed.

This is where I have to admit what a pivotal role @clown has played in my own "twin flame" journey... although it would be more accurate to say I have quad flames internally. I have four distinctive parts.

If I'm really honest, I had a love/hate relationship with clown at the beginning. She knows this. I didn't understand her point of view at all in the beginning or really anything about the place (ugossip 1.0) I had stumbled into. I made every mistake in the book. I tried to walk away from UG what feels like a thousand times, but I always ended up boomeranging back. There was a magnetic pull.

Clown had a magnetic pull for me. I went back because of her.

There was a learning curve and all of that time I invested in playing and fighting here/there, someone was forming inside of me. I emulated aspects of clown and those parts eventually rose up to become BadBleuBunny He is a part of me I didn't know existed and didn't know I needed...but I do. He adds balance to my life and a different perspective. He is sometimes crass, has a wicked sense of humor, has a strong sense of justice and isn't afraid to speak out. Sometimes he is an asshole and I love and respect everything he brings to the table.

I will probably never meet clown and she will remain a faceless person on the internet, but she has changed my life for the better because she connected me to a hidden part of myself and ignited one of my internal flames. For that I will be forever grateful.

So, it doesn't require romantic relationships to complete us and set us on fire.

It simply requires a desire to know ourselves. It requires us being open to change and absorbing the lessons from all of the learning experiences around us that help us get to know ourselves, especially the hidden parts we never knew were there.

Now for the subject of relationships...

I firmly believe there isn't "the one". I don't believe we are fated for one specific person. I believe that we get to choose who we want to be with. If two healed people who have all of their inner flames ignited choose each other, the odds of success are very good. But I think we have to acknowledge that, perhaps, there doesn't have to be a forever person because those of us who have grown and changed also know that growing and changing is a continuous process. Sometimes people who were well suited for each other in the beginning, grow in different directions and need different experiences apart from each other to keep growing. There should never be any shame in that.

All relationships require work to maintain, but some relationships reach an expiration date, therefore, they need to be let go of for the benefit of both people involved. I used to be guilty of holding onto relationships of all shapes and sizes long after the expiration date. Letting people go has been a lesson that kept repeating for me until I could comfortably stand on my own and love my own company.

As Kenny Rogers used to sing:

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

Romantic love is fleeting, at best, but the relationship with yourself is the only one that needs to last a lifetime. A relationship with self leads to confidence, security, independence, inner balance and peace, whereas the opposite is true when you base your happiness on another person. You risk having your inner world fall apart over and over when it is dependent on another person.

Keanu Reeves is NOT your twin flame...he can only he his own.

#keanureeves, #keanureeves #psa #twinflame #twinflames #balance #unity #selflove #sacredunion #insidejob #soulmates #twinsouls #niceguysarentalwaysnice #cancelkeanureeves #cherylmaisel #MeredithWechter #sugar23 #erwinstoff #johnwickhagakure #johnwick #johnwick4 #truelove #happilyeverafter

No comments:

Post a Comment