Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Pet Crocodiles


Dream Journal Entry: March 1, 2022

I dreamed about a goat that was sleeping in Inara's bed with her. I thought it was a bad idea, but she liked the goat. The goat shit all over her pillow. I considered it would need to be cleaned up. The goat didn't even belong to her. It was someone else's and I led the goat outside to whom it belonged to.

Later, I am seeing a guy. He has blonde thinning hair. He seems nice and pleasant enough. His job is related to money somehow. I can't say for sure what his job title is, but I went to see him personally. People didn't usually do this. They usually only talked to him on the phone or online. I went to see him because he had helped me out somehow and I just wanted to visit with him. In the process, he had a crocodile he had been keeping at his place and I accidentally let it out. It went into a bigger body of water and another crocodile started chasing his. I was trying to get the crocodile back to this guy's place, but I couldn't get him back and he disappeared into the water. 

I remember sitting and talking to him. He was asking if I needed more money, saying he can load it onto my card if I need more. I told him that I was good and didn't need more money, that I had just come to visit with him. I can't remember our conversation or if he was upset about his crocodile disappearing.

I remember being somewhere with someone I identify as Sarah. She is cleaning up because she is getting ready to move. I thought I would help her and sprayed a bunch of Windex on a mirror and over the things laying out on the nearby shelf. It turned everything blue, which I started to wipe down. Another female comes in and I think is there to help as well. 

Now the guy from earlier is here, as well. There was something about some foundation being put on my face that I think he is trying to sell and he is saying he hopes we will make it worth his time and actually buy something from him. This foundation covered the blemishes but seemed to take awhile to dry and when it did, I was able to peel it off like a face mask, which I found unusual.

When I woke, I thought about a book cover I remembered seeing that had a rabbit and crocodiles on it. It made me think about how BadBleuBunny seems to have lost his crocodile since he posted some older thoughts I had shared previously. That man-eater seems to have disappeared quite suddenly.

I went on to find out what the story 'The Hare of Inaba' was about, which was interesting, but I'm not sure how relevant it is other than the idea of creating a bridge to get me from one location to another on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment