Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hide and Seek

Hide and Seek by Merab Gagiladze

I mostly hide when it comes to selfies. I prefer sharing my internal world. Taking selfies definitely does not come natural for me. Usually when I do take a rare selfie, I don't post publicly. I take them so that my daughter will have pictures of me when I am gone. 

I think what I crave most is for someone to see me, really see me on the inside and fall madly in love with me so much that they can't imagine a life without me. That's why I share so much here.

I'm fairly certain that I am the only person who has fallen in love with the inside me, so it hasn't been all in vain. 

I post a picture of me mostly for me, but I guess it is for any of you who might want to familiarize yourself with my face as it is today.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment