Saturday, March 19, 2022

My Boyfriend, David

Art by Rebecca Léveillé-Guay

Dream Journal Entry: March 19, 2022

I dreamed about being with Inara at home but it wasn't the home I am familiar with. We were listening to the music rather loud and there might have been a storm outside. Inara is saying that she thought she heard someone at the door. I was dubious and told her I hadn't heard anything. She said she had and went to open the door to see who it was. She announces, "It's your boyfriend, David." Oddly, it feels like I have never met him in person and this appearance was unexpected. 

I am now seeing images of him from before he arrived. I am seeing him very heavy initially, and then I am seeing him as very thin. I have a knowing this is about emotional weight in that he was initially emotionally heavy because he kept everything in, but now he had been able to release the weight. He looked part Asian and was smiling because he was happy to see me.

I remember being intimate with him on the stairs, at first, and then thinking maybe we should go somewhere more comfortable.

I just remembered a bit where I heard him say, "I don't want to keep you stalled."

No comments:

Post a Comment