Friday, March 11, 2022

The Time Is Now

Rewriting the Script.

I share this dream for me because I believe the part about going into Laura's Aunt's house was me seeing from the perspective of someone stepping into my inner world and being overwhelmed by the beauty there. That's what I seek in a partner... someone who sees me like this dream...as so beautiful they never want to leave.

Dream Journal Entry: June 9, 2020

I dreamed about finding big dog shit just outside my door. That was dark colored. Then when I turned around and looked on the dresser where I placed my phone, sunglasses and things, there was a fresh pile of light colored dog shit on my phone that I was going to have to clean up. I couldn't believe the dog was able to get up there and take a crap but I never actually saw a dog.

I vaguely recall something about Kurt Cobain. At first he wasn't talking to me and then later he was. There were these tins of Campbell's tomato soup that were rigged to be batteries and they acted as lights. The lights were going out because the energy had run out. I tried to figure out how to make a battery out of a tomato soup can but I couldn't figure it out. I touched the top of the old "batteries" and they started to explode. As one started to spill it's contents, I gathered it up in the old green blanket it was spilling on so that the entire bed wasn't messed up. Kurt or someone said they thought that it was a clever idea to do that.

There was something about Inara really liking a pair of red plaid pants Kurt had and he said she could borrow them. He said he would be back through in 6 months and could always get them back then.

There were parts I seem to have lost that were about music and playfulness but I can't remember specifics.

Later, I dreamed about going with my friend, Laura G, to her aunt's house. There was a secret way in. I thought I would have trouble going through the opening but it was bigger than I expected and I was able to get in with ease. Once inside, I looked around and marveled at how pretty it was. The furnishings were antiques but in good condition. There were lots of products she had sitting about like sweet treats.

We were getting ready to leave and this tiny black woman with loose curly hair came out in pajamas. She was wondering what we were doing there. Laura let her know she was the niece of the woman who lived there. The black woman was following us out. I was looking at her and thought she was just so beautiful and I told her so. She wondered if I was being sincere. I assured her that I was, at which point she invited us back into the house. 

She was talking about how they really liked native American food here and was one of the products being offered. I perused the items on the shelves and thought they were all so lovely. I looked out the window and it was now light outside and I could see a magnificent mountain view. I gasped at how beautiful the view was and said that I could stay here forever. I moved to get a different angle of the view and could see the house was perched on the edge of a cliff alongside a great river. You could feel the wind moving the house slightly. I remember hoping that the house was secured to the cliff so there was no danger of a collapse to the rocks below.

I remember fiddling with some heart shaped sugar cookies on a mantle. I think I wrote on something like a business card and left it among the cookies for the Aunt to find when she came back. I don't remember much else.

Oh yeah, I forgot that it was mentioned that this house was known to be haunted...that spirits were known to come and go. I found this intriguing. There was a particular closet that looked more like a wardrobe that was said to be a haunted spot. Something was said about a stain on the wood that would just keep coming back no matter how many times they tried to clean the wood.

I also remember something about running and jumping through walls. Lynn was with me. She had taken off her outer shoes to reveal barefoot running shoes. I already had socks on that basically served the same purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment