Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Virgin's Revenge Part Two

Collage art by muminalab (IG)

In-between Communication: May 4, 2020

"She's about to lose everything and she's going to fight back." I was seeing AG "She sees you as a threat to her security."

Caravaggio's Medusa & Janet Leigh in Psycho Collage by Luigi Tarini

Dream Journal Excerpt: November 20, 2019

At one point I saw her turn into Medusa and thought "she turns people to stone." 

Art by Dung Ho

Dream Journal Excerpt: February 27, 2019 

Just before I woke I heard, "He sacrificed her for you." I then saw a sword stab and go through all the pages of an open book. I couldn't tell you what kind of book it was, just that it was thick and had calligraphy style writing on it. And at that point I heard, "Mary, a boy child will to be born to you..." 

Comments:

Birth of a son is not always a physical birth of a baby boy.

Sometimes the birth of a son (sun/masculine) is allowing energy inside our fully formed human vehicles so it can merge with our own and is for the highest good of all. It transforms us entirely and we are born anew.  

No comments:

Post a Comment