Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Bands of Support

Photo art by MILOŠ SIMIĆ

I've deliberately been trying to forget my dreams. I haven't been in a mood to write them as much, but sometimes I hear and see things that keep rattling through my brain.

This morning I heard, "Allow Spirit to flow through you."

My response to that was "Fuck you, I've let Spirit guide me all this time and it has gotten me no where."

I still remember something I saw on a different morning. I saw an image of my hernia band. At the time, I thought it odd and tried to decipher the symbolism. I thought, "A band of support." 

That alone didn't mean much at the time until I was having a conversation in chat where someone brought up the possibility of Keanu Reeves having a conservatorship placed upon him like Britney Spears did. I told the person that I had brought the idea up before, but no one responded. We both agreed that if Keanu was under a conservatorship, it would explain a lot of the odd things that have been taking place. We also both agreed that if he came forward and spoke out about what was happening to him, that fans and the general public would band together to support him until he has control of his own life again....a band of support like the image I saw.

Here's the thing, Keanu, we tried it your way and it just hasn't been working. Maybe the Universe is trying to get you to put your pride aside, ask for help and tell the truth out in the open for everyone to hear. Maybe it is time to do that thing you are so afraid of so that you can finally be free. I don't know how long the conservatorship has been in place, but I know that something happened to you after a vaccine. That's what I heard in the in-between, remember?

January 22, 2020

They just showed me Irina, a fb friend. I was trying to figure out why and then heard....

They want me to tell you (Keanu), "A vaccination did this to you. It jumbled your brain."

Irina is someone who suffered vaccine damage after getting the HPV vaccine. She suffered debilitating problems afterwards. She isn't the first person I have heard this from. 

Then there was this bit:

August 27, 2021

I looked in a mirror and I was surprised by how I looked just like Britney Spears. I then heard,

"He sees himself as being like Britney Spears."

I dream from within you and see through your eyes. You know this. I asked myself, "Why does he see himself like Britney?" The only thing that makes sense is having a conservatorship placed upon you as well.

I once heard:

December 6, 2019

Just before I woke I was seeing a bear with a black and white bull's-eye on him. It seemed like he was going to speak but didn't. I then heard, "They are forcing me not to speak to you." I replied, "There is no "forcing" there is only choice. It is a choice to be obedient and not speak to me. It is a choice to do as they wish."

I didn't understand it at the time, but if a conservatorship is in place, I guess it makes a lot of sense because they have complete control over your life, just like Britney's father did over hers.

I guess this is me letting Spirit flow through me, because here I am, still, despite my best efforts to let it all go due to frustration and feeling like it was going nowhere fast. 

I'm still here and I still want to help even though I know one of my lessons has been not to take on shit that isn't mine. Why else would I be given all of this information for you, about you, if I wasn't meant to somehow help?

Based on what Spirit has shown me, I now believe fully that you have been placed under a conservatorship. Trying to damage your image hasn't worked. Saying shocking things in interviews hasn't helped. I am convinced that the only thing that will help is stepping forward, asking for help and hiring a lawyer to get your life back from whomever has the control.

What are you waiting for? 

When you gain your freedom, we will finally be able to talk to each other unrestrained, without interference, and maybe even in the same room over coffee. Wouldn't that be amazing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment