Saturday, January 22, 2022

None of This is Real

Photo by August Sander

Dream Journal Entry: January 22, 2022

"You have to accept that none of this is real before you die so you can wake up and go home." Heard in the in-between as I was waking up.

I was somewhere, I can't say where. It's a public place and there are other people here. I am seeing images of a Christmas tree that is being cut apart. I thought it was a shame that we had to take the decorations down because they had been pretty. There was something about an image from the past being superimposed on what was currently there. This seems to suggest seeing something that existed in the past which is no longer actually there. We aren't seeing the truth.

Later I am somewhere with a lot of people. In the hustle and bustle, there was a small person with a big head who got bumped then fell and cracked their head on the floor. I heard the crack and went over to see if I could assist. Apparently the person was unwell to begin with, but this fall was going to speed up the process if they weren't attended to. I carried the person who needed assistance to a place where emergency assistance could be found. Then, I saw myself holding up a double crystal to their head. It was as if I was scanning their brain. That is when I started to wake and heard, "You have to accept that none of this is real before you die so you can wake up and go home."

No comments:

Post a Comment