Sunday, January 9, 2022

A Warning Dream.


Dream Journal Entry: January 9, 2022

I just woke from a dream that I feel has to be written down now even though I would rather go back to sleep.

The first bit of dream had to do with a child I had been caring for whose penis had become detached. I told the parents they needed to take care of this issue right away or it may not be re-attachable later and it would be a problem for him as an adult. The penis, to me, represents our ability to give so it seems to suggest a problem with being able to give as an adult. To create energy flow, we need to be able to both give and receive.

I then remember something about trying to recharge some battery to get something working again. Maybe it was my phone but I can't remember clearly now.

Then there was a scene where I am seeing a younger version of Brandon Lee before he started acting. This version has very big blue eyes. In waking life, his eyes were green. Blue is the color of communication and could be about seeing communication clearly.

I then see another older version of him working on a film and doing choreographed martial arts for the cameras. 

The scene jumps and now he is here with me along with his younger brother (he doesn't have a younger brother in waking life). They have come to me because I am helping them. The younger brother is sulking and moody. He is making it clear that he doesn't want to be here. I am talking to him and trying to assure him everything was going to be okay and we were all working on helping them both. He is saying he doesn't like the smell here, that it smells old and he didn't like it.

I suddenly realized I had dreamed about this very scene before about this brother and what we were experiencing. It took me by surprise so much that I felt unstable, briefly, and had to hold onto something to balance myself. I told them that I dreamed this very scene before. I agreed with him that it wasn't nice here and smelled bad and asked him to follow me and talk while I went to a nearby coffee shop to get coffee. We got to the coffee shop, but then realized I had forgotten my money back at the room. The coffee shop was quite busy so I would have to wait a little bit before I could get service, so I left and planned to come right back.

I seem to be getting dressed as I am talking. Brandon and the younger brother are with me. The younger brother is saying how their sister, Shannon, was saying we had to leave that town by 10:00 a.m. the next day or Brandon would die again. She said that he has died twice before and they were trying to prevent him from dying this time. He also complained about Shannon being controlling and trying to mother them all the time. 

I told them that we had already made plans to go to an apartment in a different city, but hadn't planned to leave so soon. I told him we could adjust plans and work it out so that we could save Brandon from dying again this time around.

I'm not sure what the dream means, but I felt like I needed to write it down while I could remember. 

I guess I have to try to understand what Brandon represents to me to fully understand and I haven't quite sorted that out other than I find his energy very calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment