Saturday, January 29, 2022

Children of God, Jews for Jesus

 Photo by Michael Tighe, 1993


Heart Phoenix (right)

Dream Journal Entry: September 27, 2020

I dreamed that I was losing my teeth. Most of the bottom ones had fallen out previously and now the rest of the bottom ones came out all at once. I happened to be with a dentist and he wanted to see what was going on even though I wasn't a patient. My partner was there with me. It looked like jawbone had come out with the teeth. I didn't seem worried. I had lost most of my molars before even though I didn't know why. The dentist looked in my mouth and said he thought the cause was likely botulism (Botox?) and he suspected this was a deliberate attempt to kill me. I then considered maybe he was right and someone was trying to kill me. I started seeing a scene where I had been in India and when I retrieved some of my things in a small carry on suitcase, there was some sweatshirts and dirty pans inside. Inside the large pan a snake had been placed. When I opened the lid, it tried to attack us but we were able to avoid being injured. My partner and I both mentioned, "we were in India a couple months ago...back in August...and a snake came out of the pan and tried to kill us." We then considered that someone was indeed trying to kill me.

Photo by Tony Markovich

Photo by Tony Markovich

The scene shifts and now I am seeing River driving a red expensive sports car. It seems like an older model. Then all of a sudden I see the car get hit and come completely apart. Somehow River was able to jump from the wreckage without being hurt at all. I was watching it from an outside view. I asked what had happened and was able to see the scene play again from a different vantage point and saw that a shiny silver train had been barreling down the tracks and the car River had been in, the road he was on merged with that of the train. The train was going faster than the car and naturally couldn't stop and hit the car at the rear and sent the car into a spin and ultimately totalled it. He never saw it coming. River felt bad because it wasn't his car. I told him not to worry, that it would be okay.

The scene jumps again and now I am getting coffee somewhere. It feels like a combination diner and convenience store. I think I was sitting at the counter having coffee. There was something about looking at Christmas tree toppers and wanting a new topper for my tree that was like my tacky star that lights up and blinks, which Amrik hates. I looked through what they had and then remember coming across a candle they were selling where the proceeds were donated to Jews for Jesus. I told someone that I was surprised anyone was allowed to sell anything relating to them anymore because River's mom, Heart, had just told me about how they were the same group that started the Children of God who did unthinkable things to members.

In reality, it had been Sky who told me that Jews for Jesus were the same as Children of God cult. He said his commune was the vegan one and their commune was the Jews for Jesus.

Joaquin and River

Dream Journal Entry: December 2, 2020 

They showed me the girls and how when they were in Florida, their father was the first to touch them sexually. It started with oldest daughter first and then became both. He would tell them that touching them helped him, healed him. I then saw it happen to the younger one as well and instead of the mother protecting her children, she allowed it and even participated. I saw a cult develop around it, a money making scheme where others gathered to touch their girls as well. Eventually someone came in and discovered what was happening and it was broken up and the members scattered. 

Joaquin and River

It was when they were in Florida (River) that they started to smell bad. People started to tell the mother that the girls smelled bad.

I saw in the dream fleeing from being underground through a fire escape passageway up.

They said that, “You have to learn when to leave a group, even when that group is your family and they are no longer serving your highest good. Some branches need to be pruned and cut away so that you can be reborn and the highest version of yourself."

Dream Journal Entry: December 7, 2020

I heard, "He has been trying to find someone with a little extra like him" I was seeing it as multiples internally, then heard, "You have a little extra, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment