Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Florida Laura

Art by Robert Mapplethorpe

Dream Journal Entry: January 18, 2022

I remember a dream fragment where there was something about watching a scene from a movie or show. In part of the scene, a flower is cut in half and zoomed in on to show what was inside. Some of the people are here who worked on the film and I am asking about the prop flower they used and how it was made. The guy who made it enthusiastically explained how he made it out of cardboard, but never expected it would end up in the movie.

The scene jumps and I am seeing Laura Jane Grace. She is wandering off to the men's restrooms and I am following her and talking to her. I was surprised she chose to get cleaned up and changed in the men's room since she identifies as female. I was mesmerized by her as I always am in dreams. I admire her a lot and feel drawn to her. When she came out of the restroom, she had changed but was wearing something tight enough to clearly show she still had a penis and testicles as well as her breasts.

As I was waking, I heard, "He's upset that you kept her here so long." It felt like it was in reference to talking to Laura in the restrooms and keeping her there to myself for as long as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment