Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Living In a Bubble

Airheads by Jacob Sutton

Dream Journal Entry: November 22, 2019

I keep remembering a dream I had that I chose not to write down. Events from that dream seem to be unfolding right now. 

In one dream, I came upon a guy. It feels like I am undercover or something, like I am doing a job. And then I realized who it was that we had connected with and he is someone I know from my past. I am hoping he doesn't realize it is me, but later it is determined that he knew all along it was me. He has long hair and I recognize him as the actor, David Edward Walliams. David is a recurring name in dreams.  

I am feeling really angry with him and it feels like we had once been a couple but now he is with someone else. I seem to be holding him over a steep drop and I am threatening to let him go and destroy him....but I don't and pull him back. 

There was some discussion about him blocking me on social media and me saying that I eventually noticed he no longer showed in my feed anymore. There was some knowing that the reason he did that is because he loves me so much it was hard to look at my posts, which didn't make sense to me and frustrated me. 

In a later dream, we are now in a class and we are going through some class exercise. The students were paired off and all acting out the same exercise. But then I see a polished fleshed out Hollywood-like version of the same scene playing out and I understood this meant that all of the students were playing out the story of this primary couple in the Hollywood version. They were now arguing and the male could be seen with a big balloon-like bubble around his head. I considered this was saying that "he has his head in a bubble" or maybe that "he has a bloated ego". I woke up annoyed and irritated, thinking, "You are such an asshole" and determined to forget this dream, but obviously replaying it in my head over and over.... enough that I can still write it down a week or more later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment