Sunday, January 30, 2022

Fairy Godmother

Dream Journal Entry: January 30, 2022

I dreamed that I applied for a job at some place and got it. I started working right away. I'm not even sure what kind of place it was. I just remember that I was happy to get the job but was told I would only be scheduled for Saturdays at that point. I was grateful for the job and hoped I might be able to work more later or maybe it would be a stepping stone to getting a better job later. It was a start and I was happy with that.

I see an actor I recognize as the person who played Peter Brady on the Brady bunch. He is talking to me but I can't remember what he is saying to me. I said something to the person who hired me that I didn't realize I was hired for an acting job, that I wasn't really an actor but I could figure it out and do the best I could. I then make my way to a stage where my boss does something with her hands that seems like she is performing magic. I had this knowing that she was sort of like a fairy godmother and she was doing something that would create a bigger opportunity that would be like a dream come true for me. 

I remember the place I went home to where my mom was, there area I had to sleep on wasn't that nice or comfortable but I was simply grateful for a place to sleep. I was used to not having much so this arrangement didn't bother me that much.

There was an odd scene about there being two refrigerators at mom's place. There was one inside on an upper level and one at a lower level that felt like a garage. Mom had put several things of meat too low and it was in danger of not staying cold enough and going off. I told mom she couldn't store them there, that they needed to be in the fridge. 

The scene jumps and now I am seeing a couple huge zucchinis growing up from under some grapes. When you lifted up the grapes, you could see the zucchini. I thought I would take two of them. One was larger enough, I thought it would probably only be good for seeds and not so much for eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment