Monday, July 29, 2019

The Fifth Element, Five Parts of the Heart Chakra

**I noticed I put my year of birth instead of Kurt's which is actually 1967

I have felt a bit like a mad scientist today. All of these ideas are coming together and they are begging to get out in illustration form.

The above is what I came up with based on clues I have gotten along the way. The individuals listed represent their respective part of the heart.

After making the illustration I did earlier for my previous blog post, I started trying to figure out the heart chakra in more detail. What was throwing me off was River Phoenix. I didn't understand he was throwing me off but he was.  When I created the 4 sections, I started seeing a Native American medicine wheel and looked up the elements. I then tried to figure out which person fit with which element. I noticed something was wrong. I had two Earth elements based on birthdays. I was missing fire.

So I searched my memories for those I might have dreamed of who might be a fire sign. Nuno Bettencourt is a recurring character in dreams but he too is a Virgo/Earth. I then looked up Brad Pitt and...holy shit!!...he fits. He is a Sagittarius/Fire sign. Not only that, but I have recently started compiling a timeline of sorts of my spiritual journey and Brad Pitt is the very first entry in the timeline. This was absolutely no coincidence. I will post it after this one.

As I was thinking about the four elements each person represents, I considered there was something I was missing and then I heard, "the fifth element" and I audibly laughed as I remembered the movie with the same name.

LOVE is the fifth element of the heart chakra. The inner heart IS the fifth element. It is our God Self. The fifth element has to be activated which is SELF LOVE. Self love brings all the elements together into harmony and balance.

Remember, those people we fall in love with possess qualities of our own inner self. When we fully embody love, those elements are brought together as a whole inside of us, we then can easily attract a partner who is an equal who also posseses those qualities into our orbit.

We attract what we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment