Thursday, July 18, 2019

Kurt Cobain Signs and Syncs


It is the craziest thing. I have been studying Kurt Cobain and I have been seeing SO many signs and syncs in the exploration. There are so many little things from dreams I can now link to Kurt and I have no idea what to do with it.

I try and try to understand all of my puzzle pieces but I just don't. It is so confusing. I don't know what to do with all of this. I know it is significant, but what can I do with it? I wish someone could help me sort it all out.


Dream Journal Entry: July 16, 2019 I was in Russia. Oh yeah I was trying to collect some things because I was leaving. Someone had taken my things. Two jackets. One was more like an oversized sweat shirt and the other was a sheep skin jacket with the wool on the inside.  
I think I found the guy who had taken them and was trying to sell them. Apparently he had also taken my tape player too. I said Duran Duran had been in the player when it was taken. I said I didn't care about the player but wanted the tapes back if I could get them. I also wasn't really concerned about the jackets. I thought I would be okay without them. I had the thought "a wolf in sheep's clothing" and two layers are being shed.


We tried to go see this corpse flower which is in bloom right now in Vancouver, WA... only, when we got there, the line was a mile long. There was no way we were going to see it. Apparently they are only in bloom for 24-48 hours. It is a big deal since the first bloom can take up to 12 years to happen. They have the flower on continuous live cam on YouTube right now so people can see it.

So on the way back home, I saw someone had vandalized the back of one of the big overhead road signs. The letters spray painted were KE AN. I laughed when I considered the message. "Keanu is missing U/you."

The thing about the corpse flower is that they were predicting it would bloom around the beginning of August but it is blooming earlier than anticipated. This is a huge sign for me since I just dreamed about putting together a Lego corpse flower. I think it could be a sign of completion. And Nirvana have a song called "In Bloom".


I have been watching videos looking at Kurt's art on YouTube and have gotten a lot of syncs there.


In one video there were pieces of a broken Mary statue and three babies.


In collage art there's a picture of Andy Gibb. It was an Andy Gibb song that played in my head at the beginning of all of this. In an interview he mentions new wave a lot and in another, Duran Duran is mentioned.

In a video Kurt made filming his art, on the top right are the words "BIG CHEESE" which is apparently a song Nirvana did. "The Big Cheese" is a theme in a few dreams.


Sea horses seem to be a thing for Kurt and there is mention of him being a hermaphrodite in a snide way during an interview. In private conversations I seem to bring up seahorses because the males are the ones who give birth and I have had dreams where I state that I am a hermaphrodite.


It is just weird to think Kurt has likely been a huge part of the guidance I have been given and I just never knew it until now. I was never drawn to Kurt. I love Foo Fighters but, funny enough, I probably wouldn't be as into them had it not been for a dream guiding me to their music. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment