Saturday, July 13, 2019

My Parallel Me, Bridging Parallel Worlds


I have come to a really big discovery tonight, one I can't believe I didn't see or realize before.

I have been given tons of clues about the men in my story, my four horsemen, but have always thought I have been given almost no clues about the three other major parts of me that are horsewoman of the apocalypse for the guys.

The discovery came when I considered I have been off about who played what roles during the life of Isa/Jesus and how there are actually two stories because there are two parallel worlds trying to come back together into one.

In one story, Mary's baby was taken from her which is the story I feel emotionally connected to. In the parallel world, Mary kept her child. In one story, Mary raised her nephew as her own son. In the parallel world the nephew took the place of his cousin on the cross. In that story Jesus faked his own death. He lived in France after and died in Japan. The Isa I connect to emotionally is the one I raised as my son but later married. He was hung on the cross and died in my arms.


The cousin who died on the cross, instead of the Isa who later went to France, eventually would play the role of Hitler. The Isa from that world would reappear as Baphomet in images. It was a secret hidden in plain sight behind the head of a goat.

I once heard in a dream that you have to have snakes of two different colors. Two of the same color would just kill you. Kurt Cobain and River Phoenix are both people who show up as horsemen in my story.  Both men could be considered light haired and both men were with women who were light haired as well. Two snakes of the same color just kill you. There is speculation that both women are responsible in some way for the deaths of the men who were their partners.

Now the next two horsemen are Brandon Lee and Keanu Reeves. Brandon was about to be married but died before it could happen. For Keanu, it was his daughter and former fiance who died, Ava Archer and Jennifer Syme.


This is the big discovery that makes me understand some of the pieces I have gotten. Jennifer Syme is the other Mary. She is my "Rose Top" who died alone and she is currently on my Oktobre bus. I believe Ava Archer came back as my daughter... Jennifer's daughter and we are both raising her. It is why I absolutely do not want anyone else raising her and why I/we have chosen to homeschool. She already lost her daughter once and this time she was not going to miss out or give that time away.

Jennifer is likely the Ava Gardner to my Jean Seberg and why she was drawn to the name Ava.


There isn't a lot of information about Jennifer because she was famous simply for dating Keanu. The one little bit I was able to learn about that fits with my clues is her being a personal assistant to different musicians. I have dreamed about taking a job as a personal assistant for a musician. This version of me has never done that kind of work.

I expect that other clues and confirmations will come in that will help me understand  it all better. They always do.

I'm still trying to put it all together to understand but basically I think we are gathering people from both worlds and bringing them together in union within self and then with their matching counterparts. By doing this, we bring the parallel worlds back together as a single one. When we bridge the worlds, we create a whole new harmonious reality.

1 comment:

  1. When the two become one, ... then you will enter the Kingdom.
    -Gospel of Thomas (the Twin) 24:22

    ReplyDelete