Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Our Personal Stories and Manifesting


The Preparation

I have known I need to compose this blog post for a while as the subject has come up a few times recently while talking to friends. I kept thinking, "This advice is for me too. How do I pull this all together?"

Usually when I compose a blog post it is because it has to come out and often it simply flows, but I wasn't sure how to start and what to say. Then I fell into a low mood and couldn't be bothered to even try. Lately, I have felt so tired in the afternoon for no real reason and coffee doesn't help, so I give in and simply lay down for a nap.

Photo by Dennis Ziliotto 
Funny enough, my phone has been randomly powering off even when I have 40% battery left. I considered that the phone shutting off seems to echo what I am feeling...just suddenly powering off. My phone is where I do everything. I write everything from my phone. Is it ideal? Not at all, but you do what you have to do and make do with what you have in the moment. I'm grateful to be able to express myself at all and put it out there. I have felt panic and concern because I don't want to feel more cut off and isolated than I already do.

The other part of trying to write this blog post is that it's about manifesting the life you want to experience and I haven't yet started to manifest that life. How can I give advice about manifesting the life you want when I am not even there yet myself?

The fact is, this blog is titled "Musings From My Journey" so I think it also stands to reason that I will be telling all of you what steps I am using to manifest the life I want. I'm still trying to figure shit out and talking about it all.


The Meat

We all have stories of us that are unfolding. There are the parts that have already been read and performed and the parts we are at currently and the parts we have yet to act out and experience.

More often than not we go through life unconsciously writing our stories. Our stories are something that happen TO us and we are just a character in the book who is at the mercy of those writing it for us.


When we awaken and become conscious creators, we can take back the pens for our own stories and choose to start writing the stories we want to experience rather than be passive players. We take back our power and become writer, director, and star of our own production. We take full responsibility of our stories and the creation of what is to come.

In order to have a different life, the one we so desperately want to experience, we have to write the script with our thoughts and beliefs. We can't say things like, "I truly hope it will happen." Instead, we have to change our thoughts and beliefs to knowing it has already happened, but we simply haven't gotten to that part of the story yet. There are pages we are reading leading up to it for dramatic effect.

To say we "hope" leaves room for the possibility of it not manifesting, but to "know" it already has happened is to say it already exists. It doesn't leave room for there to be a coin toss and it going either way. To know is to solidify the intention in our mind as part of our story already.


We have to believe in the possibility in order for the possibility to exist, but we have to know it already exists if we want to consciously write our own story.

Obviously, our story we are writing can't infringe upon someone else's free will, so writing things in like a new career we love, security, happiness, love, etc. would likely be best. Leave it open for the universe to work magic while also being specific.

But then there is the whole "letting go" aspect of our stories that needs to take place before the new aspects come to us. We have to be willing to let go of the old...old relationships, old jobs, old friends, etc. in order to make space for what we are writing in.  We have to be open to the way what we are writing in manifests and be willing to shake up our lives for it. We can't put all kinds of conditions on how it manifests. We have to stay open and say "yes" when those opportunities present, not "yes, but..."

Photo by Christer Strömholm

This is all advice for me as well because I do wish to manifest a different life of abundance, love and happiness.

I try to remind myself, "This is already written in my story. I know it already exists because I have seen it."

I have dreamed it all! It isn't in order. It is out of sequence, but I know it already exists because of my dreams.  My dreams knew I wanted access to a pool as my means of getting fit before I ever was aware of it. My future self had already written it and sent it to my former self.

In this now moment, the life I desire with all of my heart already exists, I simply have to turn the page and keep reading until I get there.

Art by Bethaleil at DeviantArt

Dream Journal Excerpt: May 17, 2017 "Marina, you are going to be a star all on your own." Heard this just now. At the tail end was a couple coming together. People had tried to keep them apart but they finally made their way back to each other. He was attractive, a little older, like maybe later 30s early 40s but wasn't gray. He had beautiful brown skin and straight with some wave black hair. He had facial hair as well. He kissed the woman passionately in front of everyone. I have this knowing they are both well known. People are still trying to hold her back from him to some degree but she refuses to be taken from him. They kiss very passionately. It feels almost like they are soap opera characters. It feels like they have been with other people but are finally coming together as a couple.

It is possible for us to come together with others and opt to co-write our stories, but that requires developing our communication skills. We need to be able to communicate effectively and often when merging our stories so that we know we are on the same page. Whether or not your stories stay merged is entirely up to us.

Can you see the story you want to experience in your imagination?

Is your future self showing you the life you are going to experience through dreams and visions?

What does it look like?

Photo by Emily Ch.

No comments:

Post a Comment