Sunday, July 14, 2019

Dream: Internal Sets and the Eggs Between Them

The Silent Voice - Gerald Edward Moira (1867-1959) 
Dream Journal Entry: February 18, 2018 I am dreaming I have checked into a hotel room and am surprised when Jimmy O. shows up at the door and I let him in. I am wondering why I am in a hotel room and hoping there was enough money in the account to pay for it. I consider I might have to return soon. In real life, Jimmy and I have been intimate together once previously but we haven't been intimate for a very long time and that is how it feels in the dream. 

There is an apprehension and reserve on my part. I am not sure what his motive is for being here. We just sit and talk for a while. He is married but his wife doesn't know where he is right now. Hilariously, I think I taught him some pole dance move. We casually talked but not about anything interesting or deep. I made mention that I liked he had grown his hair back out. I am seeing he had been shaving it all off previously. His hair is dark and straight and isn't all that long, but long enough you could see movement in it when he walked and the air caught it. 

At one point we got friendlier and started to kiss. He said something about me being his asymmetrical beauty. I think he is referring to how my left breast is one whole cup size bigger. As it is getting a little more intimate, we notice there is a woman in the room with us. I am looking around and seeing many of her things and I am wondering if I have made a mistake about the room I am in and am perhaps in the wrong room. I see child's things and China with an intricate pattern that looks Chinese. 

Art by  Mu Murein

When I see her, she is talking on the phone to someone. Jimmy and I are in bed and I get out and apologize to her and say I think we either overstayed or we made a mistake about which room we were supposed to be in. She drops her phone down away from her ear for a minute and asks us if we could give her a ride to go pick up her husband who is currently in jail but getting out. She seemed nice enough and I didn't feel that concerned at first when I told her that Jimmy and I could definitely do that to make up for the confusion and inconvenience with the room. She has a young son and I see some of his drawings.

I think Jimmy speaks, voicing some reservation about giving this guy in jail a ride. Then we start hearing shouting coming from the phone and the woman says Jimmy shouldn't have spoken because now her husband is going to think she is sleeping with someone else and want to kill him. She puts the phone to her ear and is trying to reassure her guy that everything is fine and he was just going to give her a ride to pick him up from jail. But then she pulls a smallish gun out of her purse. It is colorful and is maybe pink, purple and green. She is basically pointing it at us and telling us we have to help her. Somehow we get the gun from her and I put it in my pocket. This ex con is the father of her son but he is also her brother. 

Art by Steve Teeps

I don't remember much about picking up the ex-con, but now he is with us and we are traveling together somewhere. I see the ex-con oil what looks like a rail for some type of transportation. I no longer feel concerned about him and later see these other people that I am being told are family. One was a black girl and I said , "Now who are you to me again? My cousin?" She said yes. I also see some guy who looks like the actor comedian from Full House who dated Alanis Morrisette and he is singing some tune that sounds country and I am kind of dancing to it and he likes this. I am looking around at all of these people who are a little weird and their stories are unusual. It makes me laugh to think they are all family. It makes me happy to have them near and know they are here with me and I am not alone. 


Painting by Andrea Kowch

Later there was a weird scene with Bruce Lee. The girl with the son is connected to Bruce Lee. He is family. The guy who is supposed to be Bruce Lee seems more like an actor playing a role but I play along and mentioned I know about his life. I can't remember what he was saying. 

Later there was some giant sculpture. It looked almost like a sand sculpture and was shaped like a ring that was shaped like a crown. Inside the ring was writing that looked like it was maybe Arabic. The woman with her son had made this. 


Painting by Andrea Kowch

Now I am seeing all these people and the matches....Jimmy and me, the woman, her brother and their son, a private investigator who was gay and with a man, which is all I saw at that point. 

Someone has been touching my breasts and mentions that the right one feels funny. I look down and see this big lump in my right breast. It looks kind of black and disturbing. I consider it might be cancer. But when I grab the lump to get a better feel of it, It is as if it starts to move on its own and the skin on my breast opens up and births this egg shaped lump, but now it is no longer black but a bright pink. I suddenly realize this is telling me that the time with Deryck might feel cancerous, but it had actually created something that was inner heart related and, while I made this realization, I had this knowing...


Painting by Andrea Kowch

...each one of the matches would create an egg which is why I have dreamed of 6 eggs previously. There are 6 eggs being made between the 6 matches. This is why I dreamed of needing a car to fit six. Six of them have to be matches for 6 of theirs... internally. Like a giant lock mechanism with six locks. The key for each must be present to unlock the entire thing so that we both can enter the inner chambers of the other's heart that has otherwise been locked away behind a fortress.


I see the internal couples as basically like "Noah's Ark". We are gathering matches on board our ship we call the human vehicle. When our zoos line up with the zoos of another, there can be a harmonious union unlike either have ever experienced before.

No comments:

Post a Comment