Friday, August 2, 2019

Correcting Spiritual Errors to Achieve Unity

Persephone and Hades by Abigail Larson
There are spiritual beliefs and practices that are holding all of us back from being able to move on to the next level and achieving the shift to unity most of us so desire. There are all of these old ideas we keep passing on that are basically flawed and keeping us in separation, both internally and externally.

I have talked before about yin and yang being flawed in its concept on Instagram, but it wasn't until today while I was talking to my mom that I suddenly realized that the idea of yin and yang itself is actually keeping us in separation. If you believe your parts are separated in such a way, they WILL be because thoughts create. What we believe creates the reality we collectively experience.

I had a dream last night that gave me pause and made me want to try to create an illustration of what I saw and feel it was showing me:

August 1, 2019 I dreamed of having to get out of the semi truck we were in and having to climb up a very steep roadway. The truck kept going without a driver but me and my partner were climbing. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but I did. Apparently the truck had gone on ahead and we would have to catch up to it and get back in later. 
There was a bit about a lion. There were all of these animals being cared for but this lion started climbing up to the high point where I was. It felt like there was a danger of him killing me but he fell to the ground and was no longer a problem. It was thought he was dead at first, but then it he started moving a little in the back of a truck where his body had been placed. I don't remember much else about that.
I remember being in a place that felt more like a labyrinth of sorts. It was gray inside and the halls took curved turns rather than right angles. There were various different rooms. I was in a bed at one point and this guy I perceive as a new relationship wants to be physically intimate. I heard, "Allow the darkness to get to know you." But this didn't come from him, just something I was being guided to do. So I slowly started to take off my underwear. I woke before there was actual penetration.
Persephone and Hades by Abigail Larson
 Why gray? At first I considered I was dreaming from inside the brain but this didn't make sense to me. So I started scribbling out the chakras again with the seating arrangement for the chakras to show the royal couples alternating where they sit at each chakra only I used triangles this time. When I got to the heart, I paused because I wasn't sure, at first, how to proceed. As above, so below. Two triangles meet in the middle.


As I was coloring it in, I suddenly had this idea to color the center gray to illustrate light and dark mixing to become a single thing. The heart is the center point in which "above" and "below" meet and marry. It is the point in which light and dark meet and make LOVE. It is where UNITY happens.


Zero point is where it all comes together and our God Self  resides. Zero point is Unity and Love. 

"Find your center," they say.

I don't know about you, but I know at my center I am not one thing or another. I am all things simultaneously. 

I am not in separation. I am a perfectly blended being in BALANCE and HARMONY.

I am LOVE. 

What old beliefs have you adopted that are holding you back from being a blended being?

What old concepts are keeping you from the Ascension you so dearly desire?

We have to leave the confines of using old methods if we want to open new doors. Just because someone told us to believe a certain way doesn't mean we can't break free and come up with new ideas and concepts that will help propel us forward into a new way of being and a shifted reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment