Thursday, August 8, 2019

Nightmares About Sex Trafficking and the Symbolism

Art by Gustave Doré
Last night I dreamed about being a child who was sex trafficked. I couldn't even tell you how old I was, just that I was taken and being held captive. There were both male and female adults involved. I tried to be helpful so they wouldn't hurt or kill me. I was compliant with their requests even though I didn't want to. At one point, one of the workers came in to "prep" me. He was going to have sex with me. He was smaller sized penis-wise in order to just de-flower me a little. He was preparing me for the next guy to make it easier for him to fuck me. I was laying face down and I allowed him to fuck me from behind because I didn't want him to hurt me more or kill me.

Drawn by Jean Frédéric Maximilien de Waldeck

I wanted to leave before the next guy, the BIG guy, came in to fuck me. Maybe he was the head of the operation. It seems that he is calling the shots so he gets special privileges. Fucking virgins seems to be a taste he has developed and he sees it as his right. After all, he owns us so he can do what he wants before we are sold to be fucked by other random people.

Drawn by Jean Frédéric Maximilien de Waldeck

There was a scene where I had let some animals out of their cage and now I was afraid of getting in trouble. I wasn't sure how I was going to get them back in. I said something like, "I wish I could find a way out of here." This tiny man appears. He works for them too but they had him locked away as punishment for something. He says, "It is a good thing you made that wish because it set me free and now I can show you how to get out of here." I woke there.

When I woke, I spoke to my friend, Lindsay about the nightmare I just had. This is part of that conversation:

I don't know what to do with any of this but it is a Scooby mystery unfolding.
I had horrible dreams.
I was a sex trafficked kid that was being held to be sold.

What symbolically could it mean for the collective?

That we are fucking our inner children...as in fucking them out of joy, living, existence? That we are holding them prisoners and selling them off to the highest bidder?
I guess some of it is about honoring and protecting the inner children.... nurturing them.

We are seeing an outward expression of what is going on internally.

It just sucks seeing it in my dreams... experiencing it.
I guess I am supposed to write about it.

I have already started writing the blog post and I understand now.
We fuck our inner children in a lot of ways but one of the biggest ways is through work we choose.

I am typing out some of the dream for the blog and I can clearly see it now.
So because of us doing shit we hate for a paycheck, we are fucking our inner children.
And it is manifesting into the external as sex trafficking.

You want to stop sex trafficking? Go do something you love that lights you and your inner children up.

So I have to write about it.
And eventually the right breeze will pick up my seeds and carry them for people to read.
I'm so tired of waiting though.
Thing is, I AM doing what I love and not getting paid for it. If They hope for me to be an example, it would be helpful for people see, through me, that dreams do come true if you follow your heart and higher mind.

Right now I am simply an example of struggle they don't want to endure. lol

Oh...I just figured out who the little man represents.
It is the inner voice locked within. We have to ask that inner voice for assistance to help us know where to go next and how to do that.

And we fuck ourselves by being compliant and staying with something we don't want.
Something that doesn't feel right and good.

I think Keanu must be doing that somehow.
He is so bendy and compliant, all of what he wants gets ignored and mowed over.

Omg...that is important...what I just said!

Remember the hill with pansies growing dream? I thought it was nice that they hadn't mowed them over and let them grow! I know what the mowing references in dream is about now! Holy shit! That was an aha moment right there!!

He is finding his voice and setting boundaries.

Greek Girls on the Shore by Joaquín Sorolla
Here is the pansy dream I mentioned in the conversation:

Dream Journal Entry: March 11, 2019  The scene changes and I am at a house of a family. It feels like I am maybe working for them. There is a big brown dog who greets me. His hair is longer and he seems a bit older. He was friendly and rolled over letting me pet him. I asked the mom if it was okay if I let him out the back because I wasn't sure if he could handle all the stairs being he was older. She said he would be fine. Apparently he was a rescue and they hadn't had him for long. The family had 3 or 4 kids. I can't remember how many. I seem to recall K showing up and I hugged him and laid my head against his chest and thanked him for allowing me lean on him when I needed to.

We were all going to go somewhere. I stood outside and admired a hill across the street that had pansies growing all over. The mom said they have chosen not to cut them down and just let them grow. I said that I thought that was wonderful because they were so pretty. The wind was blowing and I considered even more would spread as a result of the seeds being carried by the wind. We all piled in this really long vehicle. I was in the far back. I think there was at least four sections of seating. I think even the dog came with us.

Then the dream jumps and there is something about this guy and charges against him needing to be sorted. I think of the name Matthew McConaughey relating to him for some reason. He is trying to get released and the charges dropped and they are saying he needs the signature of an official law person. There were seals on his papers and he points at the seals and says, "See, those ARE signatures on the seals of the 6th president." The people in the court inspected them and released him and dropped the charges.

I was asking if he had actually done what he had been accused of. He grins a sly sideways grin and simply said, "I was a different person then. I'm not like that now." So he basically admitted he had actually been guilty but was a better person now.  I think it is decided he will marry and be with this woman from the family I met.  I dropped some pink slips of papers and was picking them up off the floor. The guy bends down to help me and is telling me about him being with this woman. I was a little surprised because he had only just met her and I had been hoping he and I might be together and I told him, "you know I like you too and had thought maybe we could be together but I really just want you to be happy." He said he likes me too and would keep my number. I considered in those moments I was going to be with K anyway so it was good he had someone now. I think I woke about there.

No comments:

Post a Comment