Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Dream: Video Footage of a Murder

Dream Journal Entry: August 14, 2019
I was seeing something about boarding an airplane. It is very high up and it is difficult to reach, but I have someplace I need to go so I have to board this plane. It is unusual. It has three parts to it like a train. For some reason I am thinking, "I hope I can get this off the ground." Somehow I am responsible for getting this plane in the air and headed where I need to go.

The scene jumps and now I am a nanny again and the mom is accusing me of being a thief....of taking something that is hers. I am wearing a forest green apron and it has a front pocket. I have put a bottle in the pocket with stuff inside. The bottle used to have oil in it and had been theirs, but it was mostly empty now and I had put something else in it I didn't want her to see. It feels like rolled up notes... something on paper. I am not a thief but trying to hide this bottle and whatever I put in it from her. I am trying to leave but show her as much as I can that I don't have anything without revealing the bottle. I needed to head out back to the plane and i am going up as I go out but I bumped something and needed to come back to put it back in place.

When I come back, there seems to be a new partner. The same woman doesn't seem to be there, but maybe it was only that she has a different face now. She seems to be performing the same role. Again, she doesn't trust me. She leaves the room and I am left alone with her partner who apparently I have had an affair with. I am mentioning how I had enjoyed that time with him. He lights up a little and smiles and moves towards me in an intimate way, but I know his partner will be back so I move to leave.

Now I am in a room and I am watching this place. Something very bad happened here and I have been watching them to get some sort of evidence on them to prove they did what I know they did. They are dangerous so I try not to be seen.

Now I am here with the police and I am trying to show them something. They are asking if I had been in here and I admitted I had to keep an eye on them. There was a tripod just outside the bedroom. We go inside the bedroom and at first glance, it seems empty and the dangerous men who I had been watching didn't appear to be here. I see another tripod with a large older camera and I am hearing, "This is where it happened." I see two yellow post-it notes stuck to the comforter at the top that say "out of order". I am noticing that where the notes are placed is shaped like a head of a person. They start to stir and I dash out. I don't want them to see I am here.

Now I am trying to process what I have seen and I am hearing that "they filmed the whole thing and Courtney has the video tape in a safe".

2 comments:

  1. Hellooo I was looking through the comments of Sloan’s reading of Kurt Cobain and I saw yours and read the posts you’ve linked. I just wanted to say before I saw your comment, hours before thoughts popped into my head “what if frances isn’t Kurt’s daughter? What if his death was filmed and Courtney had something to with it/had it” along with some visions such as a tripod, and people I couldn’t see. I brushed them off since I thought they were far reaching but your posts made me feel better and to trust myself more when it comes to these things since I’m still in process of learning to trust myself and to pay attention to visions, information and energy since I tend think they are my own when when they are not . I gained the courage to comment because Of your post about attraction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments. Trusting ourselves is half of the battle because we are taught "it's just your imagination". And it is to some degree. Intuition is where mind and heart meet and imagination is required to be able to see. It is just, we no longer trust it.

      Thank you for sharing what your intuition was showing you. It is super cool to get the confirmation.

      Delete