Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Beauty Beneath the Skin Suit

Can we call this day 3 of my withdrawals? It is 1:22am and I am wide awake because I have been unable to do much else other than sleep.  My head still hurts but at least I'm not throwing up anymore.  I have had a lot of time to lay around and think....

*stepping onto my soap box*

I often wonder when we, as a society, will start to actually look beyond the skin suit we wear and really look into the soul.  When will we see and understand that we each are actually these amazing light beings on the inside driving these things we call bodies? 

Why are we so obsessed with looks?  Why don't we care about seeing the depth of the being that drives the vessel?  Is it because we actually believe we are the body?  Probably.  I have driven many bodies.  This is just one of many I have had and I am sure I will have many more but hopefully not the Earth variety.  I was told in a dream by elders that this was my last Earth life and I was SO relieved.

In my 20s people saw me and saw a pretty package....but they didn't see ME...the real me that dwells within.  They would project their ideal onto me and hope to mold me into their perfect prize.  It made me angry and resentful.  Then I gained weight and suddenly people treated me differently.  It is like I became invisible.  Guess what, dumb asses, I am still the same fucking person I was before.  When you are beautiful, people fall all over themselves to do things for you and give things away to you because of the way you look.  I went through the whole losing weight and all the attention you get from it.  Instead of it making me feel good, it just pissed me off.  Look people, I am still the same fucking driver of the skin suit whether my ride is a pimped out sports car or a beat up VW van.  When I step out of my car you will see that my light is HUGE and beautiful.  I am fucking amazing but most of you can't see it because all you see is the skin suit regardless of what size I am or what color my hair is this week.

Instead of judging a book by its cover, take time to get to know the driver of the car.  Observe them.  Ask questions about them and really LISTEN. Don't project onto them who you want them to be.  Really SEE the soul that dwells within.  This single Earth life is just a tiny facet of who we really are as light beings. The roles we play here are just that...roles.  We set up the stories and the experiences we have to see how something feels or to help us grow.  What you do with the time you have in this particular lifetime is up to you, but don't you think the world will seem like a much nicer and kinder place if we can actually look at each other and see the beauty of our souls and not worry so much about what the skin suit looks like?  I like to imagine everyone naked when I am out and about.  And when I say naked, I mean, without a body.  It really changes your perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment