Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I AM....



I AM fierce.
I AM brave.
I AM a warrior.
I AM creator.
I AM Goddess in all of my divine power.
I AM the crash of the waves that pummel the cliffs into sand.
I AM the lightning that strikes with force.
I AM the wind violently swirling taking out everything that gets in my way.
I AM the hunter that takes her prey down with swift precision.
I AM beautiful.
I AM soft.
I AM love.
I AM compassion.
I AM the breath of the child who wishes while blowing a dandelion puff.
I AM the warmth of an embrace that melts away ice covering a heart.
I AM the horses that run wild and free.
I AM the rock that offers respite to the one floating and lost in the sea.
I AM the song that whispers and speaks to your soul.
I AM balance.
I AM the Universe.
I AM all there is.
Everything that is outside of me starts with in me.
I AM.

Sometimes it feels like life sucker punches you and knocks the wind out of you.  What do you do in those circumstances?  Do you curl up in a ball, cry, and wish to die?  Sometimes I do.  Or do you look life in the face and say "Fuck you!  I will be victorious."?  On a rare occasion this it what I feel...like right now.  Fuck you, life.  You will not bring me to my knees.  It makes me think of a line from the movie The Crow.  "Take your best shot, Funboy. You got me dead bang."

No comments:

Post a Comment