Monday, April 25, 2022

Wearing Yellow and Brad Pitt Dream


Dream Journal Entry: April 25, 2022

I dreamed that I was helping my mom dye her hair a darker brown than her natural color. I kept instructing her not to touch it, but she kept doing things to mess with it. At one point she dried it off and I got really frustrated. I exclaimed, "Mom, what are you doing?! You can't wipe your head dry if you are trying to color it. Are you really that dumb that you can't understand that?!!" When her hair was finished, it didn't turn out how she had hoped. She said it was kind of flat and dull looking. I stated, "Of course it is because you wouldn't listen to me and leave it alone when I was putting the dye on."

Then I decided to dye my hair. I'm choosing to dye it a bright yellow to match the yellow dress I am wearing. I started to put it on but there is no tip and it just kind of poured onto my hair too fast. I asked Inara to get the tip for me so I could spread it better. At one point, I set the bottle down. It still had some left to put on, but was going to come back to it in a minute. But then, apparently, Inara had taken what was left before I could put it on my hair and used it on her own hair. I was very upset with her. I am angry and saying, "Are you serious? You used the rest of my dye? I never do anything for myself and you decided to take the last bits of my dye so I can't fully saturate my hair?! You dye your hair all the time and I never do that to you!" I moved to slap her but it feels like I can't actually put any force behind it so the impact didn't affect her. I tried again and it was the same.

The left side of my hair turned out a nice bright yellow, but the right side had residual purple tips from having been previously dyed purple on that side. I decided it would be okay and would just work with it.

I ended up in some Japanese salon where I am asking them to dye my eyebrows so that I don't look weird. While one guy is doing my eyebrows, another has come up and is massaging my hands. I start talking to the guy who is massaging my hands. He is quite attractive. He is half Caucasian and has blue eyes. I can't remember what was talked about but remember telling him I thought we should be friends and offered to connect on social media so we could stay in touch. I'm trying to show him pictures on my phone and apologize for the broken screen. I'm showing him some places I recently visited. One was of a man and a dog on a mountain or something similar. I noticed there were perfectly square little pieces of glass missing going diagonally from the right top corner down to the left bottom corner. As I am bringing up the photos, I'm noticing a pinkish hue on many of the new ones and am thinking my camera on my phone was fucked because it seems the white balance was off, giving all the photos a pink hue. I went back to see how many photos were like that and I was relieved it wasn't many. It was a relatively new thing.

The guy is saying how he would like to do some of the things I had been doing but never had anyone to do them with. I told him I would be happy to go with him hiking and whatnot. 

Something is mentioned about him wanting to sing but someone else is saying that this guy has a horrible voice and no one should ever encourage him to sing. 

The scene jumps and now we are in a car with the half Japanese, half Caucasian guy driving my car. I was sitting in the back seat behind the driver and there was some friend of his in the front seat. A call came through from the guy's brother and he is telling me that I shouldn't encourage his brother to sing because he is the worst singer ever. We got to a drive thru at a fast food restaurant and I am saying to the guy driving that I think it doesn't really matter how good or bad you are at singing as long as you enjoy doing it. I said, "As long as you are having fun, it doesn't really matter if you are good or bad at singing. You don't have to do it in front of anyone if you don't want to, but if you enjoy singing, you should sing." The window is open and the person leaning out the window to take our order is hearing what I am saying. As it turned out, it was Brad Pitt. He was at the drive thru to surprise people. He is agreeing with what I am saying. I said, "Oh hi! I know you! We once.." Brad finished my sentence saying, "...hung out together." I excitedly said, "yes! I can't believe you remember that!" The guy driving is having some negative reaction to my interaction with Brad and he starts to drive away from the restaurant, only Brad is clinging to the side of the car. The driver is speeding up and I am begging him to slow down saying, "Brad won't be able to hold on and he will get hurt." But instead of slowing down, the driver speeds up and Brad flies off the car and I see his left leg twisted backwards, knowing it is broken and he has been severely injured. I told the driver he has to go back and help Brad, but he doesn't turn around. I said, "That was Brad fucking Pitt you just injured. You are going to go to jail for this. They will find you. Please get out of my car now." But the driver ignored me and kept speeding along to a point in which there was rain coming down and high water in the road. "Please slow down. This isn't safe," I begged him as we drove in the high standing water. The car started having alarm bells sounding as we entered the high water. I woke up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment