Thursday, April 28, 2022

Wearing A Wig


Dream Journal Entry:  May 8, 2019

I dreamed of being in a car with other people. I was driving. I think it was my old black car. I made a turn and the car flipped over and on its roof. No one was hurt and I wondered if we would be able to turn the car back over together and keep going.

There was a dream where Inara had planned a surprise for me. She had hidden all of these Easter eggs for people to find and she wanted me to find them. A lot of the eggs were pretty obvious and easy to find so I told her I would leave them for the "littles" to find. "Littles" is what I call young children. I remember seeing pink as a main color in the room.

In another dream, I remember a party happening. I guess I am the one throwing it. I am dressed in costume and my face is painted red, white, and blue. My hair was red, white, and blue as well.  I was wandering around and connected with this guy and we talked. It is vague and hard to remember details. I remember there being a fire behind the furnace, but outside of it. It was close to the house but the house was brick and the fire would burn out on it's own. I saw a small door open and close and ashes fell out. I recognized that someone at the front was using a mechanism to stoke the fire inside to keep it going. 

The party seems over now and we were cleaning up. There was half of a giant avocado and inside the giant avocado is a small avocado. Someone is showing some specks as being an indication that it hadn't been completely ripe when it was cut open. I said I knew that but I didn't have any other choice but to use it anyway and make do with it. I mentioned that it didn't really taste bad at all and they agreed.

I am seeing the front of the house and with all the glass, it looks more like a store front than a residential house. There is a large movie poster in the front window by the door. I don't know what it said but remember the colors were red, yellow and orange. At one point, I would see it there and then not there. There was a sequence of this there and not there but I don't understand what this means.

Apparently there had been some delicious food brought to the party and it appears to be from a Chinese restaurant not far away. Attached to this restaurant was the apartment of the guy who had brought the food to the party. It feels like I had been in here before but I have come back and no one is here now. I feel tired and just want to rest. Most of my make up had worn off and the hair was revealed as a wig. The wig was askew and I took it off for the time. I was mostly bald under the wig with just a few patches of my my own hair growing in odd places. I turned on the radio to hear some music. I noticed a large egg on the floor. The shell had come apart in two pieces and it was revealed there was another complete shell. I decided to see what was inside and pulled the second shell apart only to discover all these layers of shells rather like nesting dolls. Several yolks popped out with the layers. When you touched the shells, they were fragile and crumbled. 

The guy who lived there came back and I apologized, saying I was just needing a break and told him I could turn off the music if he didn't want to hear it. He said it was fine and smiled. He said I could stay if I wanted. I felt embarrassed that he saw me without my hair on and placed the wig back on. It wasn't placed well and I laughed, saying I looked like an alien now. I laid my head down on a pillow with a flannel pillow case that seemed like it was designed for kids and closed my eyes.

I vaguely recall being cautiously affectionate with someone I identify as an estranged partner.

Other parts might come back to me later.

I do remember eating some kind of coconut treat at the party.

I just remembered a bit that there was a digital voting device in the house and people were coming in and using it to vote. It had a screen with images that came up. After voting, new images came up on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment