Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Not Everything is as it Seems

Photo by_yume on Flickr

Dream Journal Entry: December 31, 2016

I had lots of dreams but can only remember bits. I remember hearing/seeing the name Foran in reference to a female. 

Foran Name Meaning

Irish: reduced Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Fuartháin ‘descendant of Fuarthán’, a personal name derived from fuar ‘cold’. (The word fuarán also means ‘spring’ or ‘pool’.) The form Fuarthán was understood as fuarathán ‘cold little ford’, and the name has thus sometimes been translated as Ford. See Forand.

I also remember dreaming about doing something with some tiny man and there was something about him invoking or channeling our ancestors. I told him I believed in him and what he was doing. It seems others thought he was crazy and not really doing anything. I remember holding him and telling him how much I loved him and I always would.

Then in another part there was a group of people I was with. One guy was exceptionally attractive. All the girls were into him and I was trying not to pay too much attention to him. We got on a bus and some of the other guys were in seats already and I elected not to sit with any of them and chose a seat on my own. The attractive guy walks by my seat and pauses and I told him to fuck off. LOL I didn't want him to know that I liked him, too. LOL I remember saying something about how he resembled Jason London. I couldn't recall what TV show he had been on and talked about his twin brother who sometimes filled in for him when he wasn't well. I don't really remember much else except a bit about a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment