Thursday, April 28, 2022

Stoff Had Taken Over

Erwin Stoff and Keanu Reeves

Dream Journal Entry: April 28, 2022

I dreamed a lot but I can only remember clearly some specific parts. I remember seeing some short white Jewish guy. There was some sort of organization he was part of. It feels like it isn't always an above board organization. There was some guy whose attention I was trying to get. I kept at it until he finally saw me, at which point, something happened. I can't remember the exact details, but now, all of a sudden something is said about someone getting their body back. I am seeing this tall black guy and apparently he was the one who got his body back from the short Jewish guy. I was like, "Wait. You're black?" The guy asked me, "Are you racist?" I said that I wasn't but was just confused because the guy who had control of the body before was a short Jewish guy.

It feels like big shifts and changes are taking place now that this guy has his body back and somehow it was because of me this had happened, but now it feels like I am being pushed out and ignored. I'm kind of shoved aside in some room where I am putting away and organizing some of his stuff. There's lots of details I know I'm missing here.

I woke up and went back to sleep. 

Now I am in a garage with some kid about 12 or 13. I couldn't tell you if they were a boy or girl, just that they were young. There is some cleaning up and tidying that is happening in the garage as a result of the shifts. This kid wants to put a picture up of their mother in here but they are reluctant because they think they will get in trouble. I encourage the kid to just go ahead and put up the picture of their mother if they want and talk to her picture if it makes them feel better. There is no harm in that. The child says that they aren't supposed to talk to her anymore. I said, "As long as he is married to her, he has a child and he has to accept that."

The scene jumps and now there is something about needing milk and needing to go to the store to get some milk. Something is said, "Well why don't you just go across the street to target. It's right over there just across the street." There was some question as to if a person would have to go all the way around to get to the front of Target. It was shown that there was actually a narrow alley way straight through to target. But then there was some question, "Isn't the milk at target a lot more expensive?" I was seeing the price as $7 and whomever pointed out that it shouldn't matter because the convenience was worth the extra cost. You would pay more in gas to go to the other store.

Comments:

As I lay trying to understand what I had just seen, I surmised that the small Jewish guy who had taken over is about how Erwin Stoff's ideas and beliefs permeated Keanu so thoroughly that, in a way, a small Jewish guy had taken over his body. Those ideas and beliefs took control of his life as he repeated them over and over. Erwin Stoff's voice became a voice in his head telling him what to do. Erwin Stoff had over 30 years to instill his flawed ideas and beliefs into Keanu's head. Seeing the other guy take over his own body was seeing a side of Keanu we haven't seen before because he remained "in the dark" out of sight..hence the dark skin. The dark skin could also represent the dark Yin part of yin/yang.

The part about the child I was seeing it as someone who had married someone with a child and now has a child through marriage. Often I see children representing the inner child. In this case, somehow the inner child was being denied communication with his mother. Even just putting an image up of her and talking to it was forbidden. This seems to suggest the "father" is denying their inner child what they truly want.

Marriage can be about contracts we have with people, but also be about being energetically "married" to someone. The child can represent what is born between them both, but in this case, the child existed prior to the "marriage".

I will have to think about this further because I don't think I fully understand.

Am I the mother? I seem to be married to his energy when I keep dreaming about him and his life. It's very confusing because I have tried to cut cords so many times and yet I always end up back here dreaming about his life. Maybe I'm the one denying my inner child. I'm not sure.

The bit about getting milk from Target speaks to me about nourishment. Are we going to go out of our way for nourishment or are we going to travel straight through something to get to nourishment and go ahead and pay a little more? The signature colors of Target are red and white which speaks to me of root and crown chakra or root/masculine, or root/spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment