Monday, May 9, 2022

Son of Satan and a Con Artist

Art by Fendie Daywalker

Dream Journal Entry: February 3, 2020

I had a dream the other night about some woman in an airport with a baby. She needed to breastfeed the baby but didn't like the the place she sent to in order to do it. It was small and horrible. She complained to someone at the hotel and the customer service guy said he would comp a room for her so she could nurse her baby in a nicer environment. The woman, instead of being happy and grateful, wanted an upgrade to VIP and pushed until she got it. She seemed innocuous enough in the beginning but turned out to be a real con artist that would try to get everything free but pushed it to get even more. It was obvious she wasn't a nice person.

Later in her room, I begrudgingly went to her. She is pushing her larger disgusting feet towards me like she wanted me to rub them or something. I exasperatedly said to her, "Keep your disgusting feet away from me. You summoned me here and I have come. What do you want?" I was processing the word "summoned" and had this sense of being Satan, but then heard a correction...son of Satan. 

The woman made me think of Alexandra and the type of person she likely is... always trying to upgrade seating on the plane or hotel rooms and scamming her way to getting it. This woman in the dream was also really loud. I don't know if AG is loud or not but I suspect she is since she is an attention whore who wants to be seen and heard.

Justice by Franco/Flemish School

Dream Journal Entry: April 20, 2020

I dreamed lots but they feel like disjointed pieces and parts.

I remember seeing Brandon Lee and I am very happy to see him. He is smiling at me and talking to someone about how I have been keeping him up late at night looking at funny animal videos and music videos. I laughed about it.

I remember a scene about being somewhere with some older guy. He is old enough to be my father, it feels. I am wearing a ball gown for some reason. It was the first day of my job there but I commented that I had worked there before and wore a ball gown on the last day I worked there so it seemed fitting I wear one for the first day back. I said I didn't see any reason to wait for a special occasion to wear it. I would just wear it now. 

The old guy is noticing me. For some reason I keep touching his hair and running my hands through it. I apologized and said I didn't know why I kept doing that. I mentioned how soft his hair was and asked him if it was recently colored because it looked to be a different color to me than it had been before. 

The old guy is now seeing me more and he is liking me, what I am saying and how I am touching him. A young woman comes up and she is his current wife. It seemed pretty obvious that she was with him for his money and he was with her for her youth and beauty. It feels like he is indicating that he would like to get something going between the three of us but he is looking at me and saying that I am pretty, but I would be prettier if I would lose some weight. 

I pulled away and stated, "I am beautiful as I am but internally I am extraordinary. If you can't love all of me as I am right now, you can't have any part of me."

It was after that scene that Brandon showed up. He is always such a lovely loving energy. He always makes me happy when I see him.

There was a weird scene about making some food that had meatballs and rice mixed in. I made it on J and K's bed where some logs were stacked and I had started a fire to cook the food. I think there were pieces of blue stained glass that got mixed in that I considered would have to be picked out later or avoided. There was also a second fire on the ground outside and I hoped that it wasn't too close to the barn so that it didn't catch fire.

When J and K came back, I offered them some of the food. It feels like there was microderm abrasion stuff mixed in somehow. J ended up removing the fire that was on the bed. 

When I saw K, he didn't look like the K I know but I knew it was him. His hair looked like the top layers had been lightened so now his dark hair looked reddish and now he had bangs in the front and it was long on the sides like a page boy like cut. I mentioned something about his hair and complimented him on it. 

I can't remember anything else right now.


Dream Journal Entry: April 15, 2020

There is a vague bit of dream I remember. There was something about mold and needing to move to a different location. It is so foggy now but there was something about discarding someone....like we were no longer going to be responsible for them and they would be taken out of circulation but some aunt wanted a chance with this person. It feels like I have venom for whomever I am speaking of and I am saying that if she wanted to win them over, she should learn to cook vegan really, really well. I went on to say that cooking vegan well is difficult so it would take a lot of practice.

Something was mentioned about someone looking good in a trash can because that is what they were....trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment