Thursday, May 26, 2022

Jumping Off a Platform

 "Self internal conflict" by global.annihilation

Dream Journal Entry: May 26, 2022

I dreamed I was someplace with some other people. It feels like I am stepping on a surface over water of some kind and if I stepped hard enough, it would cause some of the almost black liquid to create waves. The harder I stepped, the bigger the waves. I stepped hard at times just to see the waves. I ended up in a place that seemed to be a platform with natural rock formation overhead. I looked out at the beautiful view of the rock formations in the distance which reminded me of the wave rocks in Arizona. 

I'm there with some guy and my sister. Apparently she had been seeing him. He is indicating an interest in me, which surprised me.  All of a sudden my sister goes to the edge of the platform and jumps. I moved closer to where she had been and see there is a small body of water far down below she was jumping into. It didn't feel safe to me at all and I couldn't believe she did that. I saw my sister come up from the water and she is exclaiming that she has glass in her eyes when her glasses shattered from hitting the water at such a force. She was also complaining about losing some bracelet she had on. I think I was surprised she would even care about a bracelet when she could have easily lost her life from the jump she had taken.


I now notice other people lining the rocks at different levels around the body of water my sister had just plunged into. They were all going to attempt the same the same thing. I thought it was really danger considering that there were so many people trying to jump from different points at the same time.

I see two sets of keys my sister had obviously left on a rock ledge that were in danger of falling due to the wind and being lost forever. I was going to try to pick them up but it didn't feel safe when I started not lean over to get them.

I start to feel like I am losing my balance and ask the guy to help me away from the edge. After he helps me, we are sitting together on the platform where he moves to kiss me. I allow it because I like him, too. I tell him that I have to get off this platform because it is really scaring me now. I am having to crawl on my hands and knees because I am so scared. I apologize to people around me I bump into who are waiting for a chance to see the view and/or a chance to jump to the body of water below, as well. The guy is following me off the platform and doesn't seem at all concerned about my sister. I think I woke up about there.

No comments:

Post a Comment