Saturday, May 28, 2022

Armadildo


Dream Journal Entry: May 28, 2022

Last night I dreamed that I hadn't heard from my husband in 24 hours which was unusual and made me feel concerned about him. Weirdly, I don't think I was seeing him as my real life legal ex spouse. 

I ended up at some place where I met a woman. I think she might do spells and witchcraft. I think I am seeking her out for assistance in trying to find my partner. I am telling her about how the spirit I usually talk to who was usually with me, also seems to be missing. I said the spirit was with me, but actually it was more like he had been inside me. I said I would ask him questions and he would answer. I called the spirit "Michael". I think I was worried the spirit who had been with me had done something to the spouse. I remember saying, "Michael isn't my husband."

I can't completely remember the dialogue exchange with me and this woman, but she comes close behind me and I feel a penis under her dress. There was a man who had been sleeping in the room that is an associate of hers that she warns I need to be careful with. He looks familiar and I tell her that I think he and I have met before. It seems there might have been a second man involved, as well, but I can no longer remember. At one point she told me that her name was Armadildo. I laughed when I woke up and remembered the name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment