Saturday, February 27, 2021

My Guardian Angel is a Dick


Dream Journal Entry: February 27, 2021

I dreamed I was someplace that feels like a classroom. I am seeing what looks like a giant map on the wall and there is all kinds of information about a family tree and where different lines came from. There is an older woman here I identify as a teacher and she is smiling at me gazing at the big genealogy map. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said to me. I agreed that it was very impressive with all of its details. There were two little people here and one of them met a girl he liked but they needed time alone together. They ducked into an enclosure within the classroom where no one could see them to have this intimate experience. The elderly woman was pleased and supported this saying, "let's give them quiet and not disturb them." 

Apparently there were special steps that the little man had to take in order to make this happen. He made a grilled peanut butter sandwich, cut it into fours to eat and then he had to take a drug. If he fell asleep while on the drug, he needed someone to help wake him up so he didn't die completely. Apparently this particular little man was very adept with his fingers and he knew just where to touch a woman and what buttons to press inside to make her feel extreme pleasure. I thought I would like to experience this so set out to make my own warm peanut butter sandwich. I considered maybe I wouldn't need the drugs. 

They are showing me the little man and said, "He is your guardian angel." I was confused and they repeated, "That one is your guardian angel."

The scene shifts. I need to use a bathroom but the toilet I first go into seems like it is for a child and much to small for me. I thought I probably wouldn't even be able to get through the door it was so small. 

I remember seeing a sore on my right eyelid and it feels like this was recurring and happened after someone kissed me there.

The scene shifts again and now I am at the home of the two little men and a daughter. There was something about wax getting all over because I forgot and left a candle burning. I offered to help clean it up since it was my mistake of leaving it burning. I remember seeing the father of these three but I can no longer remember what took place. 

There was a different dream about visiting this house of someone I dislike very much. She had just moved here and I am snooping around. It is a large house. I referred to her as Alexandra Law but in reality, she has a different last name. I discovered she was home and moved to quickly leave the house. There was a dog at the door who was blocking the way but I swung the door open roughly which accidentally hurt the dog's foot. I shut the door behind me and went quickly away.

As I woke and processed the dreams, I didn't know if I should laugh or groan. 

The first set of "little man" dreams is clearly someone's penis. I'm not sure why there were two there. The "little man" needs a medication to help him be intimate and if the erection starts to fall asleep, he needs help waking back up. 

This dream seems to suggest that my "guardian angel" and guide who has been giving me information is someone's dick who died and that is why he is with me in spirit. 

You know how they jest about how "the little man is running the show," but what if someone whose penis "died" and suffers from erectile dysfunction had that energy leave their body and seek out someone so he could guide them both? He guides me with dreams, I write about the dreams and in turn guide the bigger part of him. 

The only problem is that the bigger part of him isn't communicating, so I have no idea what is accurate and what isn't in regard to my dreams. Have they helped him at all? I don't know.

I thought for awhile that someone was trying to kill him off because of what he supposedly did to Jennifer, but i now understand that rage and revenge is his own anger and hate for himself and the choices he made that killed off his dick. Lol Not to laugh at his pain but my guardian angel is a dick.


Source



No comments:

Post a Comment