Thursday, November 26, 2020

Dream: Natural Born Producer


November 25, 2020

I had won some money...$15,000 to make a film.

Charlize Theron was one of the actors, but she was so helpful in guiding me the whole way and helping me make connections and doing specific things. She was really knowledgeable and never really took credit for leading us all even though it was my project. I had hired all of these people, mostly women, to appear in my film and some were hoping we didn't have to film on location outside of where we were. 

Charlize was fearless when we needed to deal with bankers in a shady neighborhood. She just charged in and we followed her lead.

At the end of filming, she is singing my praises when, really, it was all her. I stopped her and started speaking about what a valuable part of the team she had been, how she went above and beyond even though she was only being paid an actress salary. 

I also remember finding a coin/button with George Washington and a presidential plaque and thought, "oh these belong to Ethan. I will set them aside so he gets them back."

In another dream at the end I was leaving and going home but remembered I left my stuff behind and had to to turn around to go get it. I was determined that I didn't want to stay there and wanted to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment