Wednesday, November 13, 2019

The World Is Made Up of Two

Photo by Luciana Marti
Dear Soul Partner,

My dreams are suggesting there is a danger of your inner feminine and inner child falling asleep inside of you should you choose to stay where you are currently. This danger of falling asleep is due to the darkness of the environment you work in. Your inner feminine is also the inner warrior. She is the strength that will help you speak your truth openly to the world. The inner child gives you the ability to be playful and light-hearted. If you love them and yourself, you must protect them and make a move into the light...away from the city of plastic people.

You are being asked to make different choices. You are being asked to step out of your comfort zone. Should you not heed the warning, the "Universe" will come hunt you down, running over those who get in the way and dismantle your life as you know it. It is always better to willingly make the changes we know is for our best interests. You are trying to cling to a life that is no longer for your highest good and you know it.

In Toy Story 4, Woody left Bonnie to be free and start a new life with Bo Peep that was on his terms. You can do the same. It doesn't have to be with me here if that isn't what you want, it just has to be in the direction into the light that spirit is asking of you.

If you try to hold onto your old life, it will burn you in the end.

Dream Journal Entry: November 11, 2019 
"The world is made up of two." 
I'm not sure where I was in my dream. There is a big field with beautiful red leaves on the ground everywhere and none of them had been disturbed. My partner was with me and taking photos. I was trying to take a picture as well, but my camera lens was zoomed in and I wasn't seeing the leaves on my screen so had to zoom out. It was peaceful and quiet here with no people walking through. 
Photo by Weegee(Arthur Fellig)/International Center of Photography/Getty Images)

Later, I am inside a movie theater and I am falling asleep nearing the end of the movie. I look over and Inara is also falling asleep. I know we stayed up too late and we can't seem to stay awake in this this environment. If I am going to stay awake, I need to leave the darkness of the theater and back into the light.
Now I am in a different place and I am talking to someone I identify as a tarot reader. I looked inside a book and on some yellow pages read "the world is made up of two." At first I didn't pay much attention, but then it sank in that this was an important message and I grabbed the book again to look at the sentence. I considered I had been wrong all along about a single person setting up this virtual would with their mind. It was TWO that came in together and jointly created this world and everything we were playing out had to do with them.
I was talking to the woman about the true nature of the masculine and how it was actually soft and gentle. She was saying it was rare to see a true masculine but I told her that more of them were coming in now, so we would start seeing more of the true masculine.
As we sat there talking, we heard the screeching of tires and the sound of a vehicle hitting something. I run outside to see what had happened and saw a car down the street to the right stopped and looking like it had clearly hit something but it was unclear to me what it had hit.  
I was standing at a corner of a right angle turn where I stood just outside the building. People were running to see if they could help and someone said someone had been hit by the car. I considered the collision might have happened due to an animal in the road but based on what the witnesses were saying, he ran someone over on purpose. When he discovered it wasn't the right person, he got out of the car without regard to the person he had just killed and started looking for the one he had intended to kill. People tried to detain him but they couldn't restrain him and he started coming towards me. I ran inside and told everyone what was happening and told them they were in danger. I had Inara with me and was trying to move into a room where he wouldn't find us. Even if we weren't the one he wanted, we could still be in danger as this guy had just taken out someone who wasn't the right person. I woke up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment