Saturday, November 16, 2019

Finding Your Center

I would have slept longer, but my guides want me to talk about who I saw in my dreams last night.... which I tend to push away those dreams because I don't like when I dream about him. .
.
Typically I have given him his anonymity, but I have to use his full name because it is the key to why I dream of him...not just because he was a catalyst (asshole) whose shallow behavior boomeranged me into a journey back to self. .
.
Jason Michael Adolph Bishop

.
Why is this single name so important? Finding your middle, your balance, is essential. In this case, there are two middles which can be seen as polar opposites. .
.
Arch Angel Michael
Adolf Hitler

.
They are symbolic of good and evil, light and dark and here we see them as the center of one individual. .
.
"They" tell me that you believe you are all darkness. They tell me that you think I would reject you if you came forward with the truth of who you have been and what you have done, things you have imagined, lies you have told, addictions you are battling. .
.
The thing is, my beloved soul partner, chances are pretty good that I already know most of it because for every dream I write about, there are many more I never discuss. For every sign or sync I share, there are thousands of others that tell me a story that I never reveal. .
.
I know.
I see you.
I forgive you.
I love you.... completely...not just the easy to love parts of you. .
.
But you are not just my beloved Darkness who has guided me this whole time so that I can now guide his physical incarnation, you are lightness too. You are both, but you have forgotten in the environment your have been in. That is why I found you, so I could remind you of the lightness that also exists equally within you. You only have to recognize it and accept that part of you to copilot your ship. .
.
When you integrate and blend the polar opposites, you can then start to love yourself entirely the way that I do. You will then be able to forgive yourself so that you can let those old patterns, beliefs and behaviors fall away to embody the purest and most whole version of you. .
.
📷 1. Alchemical illustration of the four elements
2. Me and Jason in Las Vegas
3. Kurt Cobain/Jason

Emotional
Physical
Mental
Spiritual
.
Water
Earth
Fire
Air
.
North
South
East
West
.
Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter
.
There are four primary parts of self.
The only thing that can bring them together as one thing into balance is the element of LOVE. Self love brings it all together. It is the glue that mends and binds it all into completion. .
.
🎶Love will keep us together.🎶
.
🎶Come together, right now.🎶


Purification
Distillation
Extraction

July 22, 2017 I had a dream that Kerry and some other guy said they wanted to show me something. They said they could put a cat in a dog. They took Mahina and injected her with the cat essence. They made sure to put every drop they could in. I freaked out after and said they had killed Mahina and had no regard for who had been there before their Experiment. I was so upset. The dog was still alive with the cat essence, but I knew she wasn't my Mahina anymore and was very upset. .

.
June 24, 2017 They are extracting the living part from the vessels from the previous horsemen I have dealt with, thus, leaving them empty. In the dream, I seem to be in some space-age-like lab and something is being extracted from something/someone and mixed with something else. it was supposedly an antidote for something and what was being held up and ingested was orange. Orange is the color of relationships and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment