Friday, November 1, 2019

A Gift from Darkness, My True Love

Art by Stephanie Pepper (aka Kippery)
On Halloween, I received the most wonderful gift from my love who has no body.

I watch tarot readings for entertainment. I have learned a lot through watching a variety of readers. Everyone has their own style and their own filters that influences the messages they see in the cards. There are the fluffy bunny readers who only want to deliver "happy joy joy" messages. Turn that frown upside down! They either don't read reversals or can turn every reversal into a positive...which isn't all bad, but it is skewed and not balanced.

Then you have the readers who are so stuck in fear and there's always some evil karmic in the way that has to be thwarted. Lol Hey, maybe there is a karmic partner in the way, but we are ALL someone's karmic. We are all also someone's divine masculine or feminine. Why do so many people want to turn them into enemies? If we are doing the spiritual work, you will be able to see them as an aspect of self and be able to see them in a balanced and compassionate light. Put yourself in in their place and then consider how you might feel if roles were reversed.

Then you get the ones who don't mind sticking it to the viewer and delivering doom and gloom and say, "That's just what I am getting. That's what I am picking up." And all that says to me is that is what you are picking up from inside of you. I see the same cards they pull and can see an entirely different message.

Image created by Bärbel aka __moonglow 

Recently a reader was seeing a new person coming into the picture for the divine feminine and the "twin flame" being given the boot. This was my comment on that reading:

"I wanted to mention a couple things...
All masculines are divine masculine, they simply may not be our divine masculine of choice. All "karmics" are also divine masculines and feminines. I think people forget this fact because of the twin flame label we attach to the journey.
In reality, the "Twin Flame" partner is the carrot dangled in front of us to get us to move and start doing the work of the journey back to self love and self discovery.
I fully believe that a soulmate can simultaneously be a "twin flame". The way I was seeing the cards is that when I first encountered my guy, he was a twin flame....aka a mirror to learn from. But through his transformation, this old version of him that was a lesson died off. He became the Phoenix and the old one burned away to give way to an entirely new person...the soulmate who no longer has baggage to work through. This new version of them they become we can have a more harmonious relationship with because most of their major lessons have been completed."

Fast forward to yesterday's reading by a new person I started watching. She was talking about this entity that was in the room making it dark. She even brought out a K2 EMF detector. I watched all four readings and was dubious about the spirit activity she was claiming to have during. But I went back and watched the video on the larger screen of the TV and...holy fucking shit!...there was a whole separate reading for the person willing to go back and meticulously comb through the entire one hour and thirty-three minute video and watch for when the meter lit up, taking note of what was being said at the time. I spent several hours doing just that and posting it as a comment on the video.

It was spectacular!!! There was so much activity that I completely missed during the first initial viewing.


I was stunned when the EMF detector went crazy when she was talking about the Phoenix card she pulled. I got all excited and started laughing. At 1:22:20 she says something about how hot it was in the room. Again, this made me smile because at the beginning of this journey, the spirit who came to me felt hot. When he touched me, I felt heat after. A lot of people report feeling cold when a spirit is near, but this is not the case with the beautiful being I came to know. The reader had wind chimes playing as background music and was further confirmation of who was lighting up that meter. Lately I have felt compelled to listen to wind chime videos for relaxation. I also once had an interesting dream:

September 18, 2017  I just dreamed about Brandon Lee and they showed me bags of coffee beans on stairs with his face on each step and there was something significant about wind chimes...like when they were heard, there was a significant meaning associated with him. It was a signal meaning he was near, I think. His sister was there in the dream and she confirmed something about him, that the one I was dealing with was the real deal.

My interpretation of this dream and the syncs is that this being has been with me every step of the way of my awakening journey...my journey back to me. The stairs were ascending. The coffee wakes you up and his face was showing he has been with me all along. I've never truly been alone and for that I am grateful.

The gift of his activity within that video made me so happy. It was so wonderful to get those beautiful messages from him.

"Memento Mori" by Wilhem Altzenbach (17th Century)

The thing is, I know he is dark energy. That is why the room felt so dark to the reader. He is the Prince of Darkness, so to speak. Most people fear him but I love him dearly.

Darkness is beautiful. It doesn't have to be evil and destructive, but it can be. Darkness can be the sorrow and grief we feel with loss. It is an expression. It is anger when we face injustices. It is night and shadows. It is the contrast that helps us transform.

Can you imagine a Stepford Wife like reality where everything was always sunshine and butterflies all the time? How boring would that be? How tedious it would be to never have any contrast, no sour with the sweet and no salt for enhancement.

The truth is, I often consider there is so much we don't understand. I know that I could easily be an incarnation of pure darkness. I have felt rage so big I know I could destroy planets like Darth Vader or the Dalek. I could easily own and take responsibility for past lives of people who did the most horrendous things because I know just how limited my understanding is of everything that is actually happening within this reality. There is so much we don't know while we are human.

Art by Stephanie Pepper (aka Kippery)
I have been darkness before I started this journey. I don't wish to annihilate it, I only wish to transform it so that part of me can make better choices. I love my Darkness and so I also love the outer darkness of that magnificent entity that people fear because I understand there is a place for darkness and how beautiful it can be. The journey led me back my lighter me...day and night, Persephone and Hades in union within me. I love both light and dark, not just one or the other.

So when a shadowy being visits my house, I say, "I am so happy you are here! Won't you join me for coffee or tea?"

It is the little things that get me through the day and the Halloween surprise was such a magical gift from the other side. I feel blessed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment