Sunday, November 17, 2019

Steps for Healing Addiction

Art from The White Witch Oracle by Athena Noctua
I intended to flesh these revised 12 steps...now 20... to healing addictions, but I just never came back to it. I feel the push to publish it in its skeleton form. Hopefully I will be inspired to come back later and flesh it out, but my guides are telling me that someone needs these right now.

1. Recognition there is a problem

2. Desire to change

3. Lean on me, ask for help, find a lifeline

4. Guidance - God is within, little voice within, inner compass

5. Magnifying glass, self exploration, self analysis of patterns of current and past lives

6. Understanding

7. Responsibility, accountability

8. Forgiveness, releasing, letting go

9. Creative expression, finding something that lights you up but also serves as a way to express your internal self

10. Effective communication used consistently and often to express feelings and resolve conflict

11. Vulnerability, opening up, dropping defenses

12. Pausing to see the lesson

13. Acceptance

14. Setting intentions, consciously creating, writing your story

15. Discovering your purpose

16. Taking action

17. Blind faith

18. Gratitude

19. Balance

20. Give love, pay it forward

Art by Ernesto GarcĂ­a Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment