Thursday, March 11, 2021

I Owe You Not

Art by Justin O'Neal

Dream Journal Entry: March 11, 2021 

I dreamed about dog shit and being in a hotel.

I remember seeing images posted by people from that specific room and one of the images I saw was a two of swords.

The room in question had a bunch of people staying there who had dogs that were being entered into a dog show but they weren't cleaning up after their dogs when they pooped. I was staying in a different room but was getting ready to leave. There was a lot more but I can't remember anything else now.

Poop is about other people's shit or my own shit... internal shit coming out. It is what I do...talk to people about their shit.  

The dog show makes me think of River's movie, Dog Fight.

I just remembered a bit about having a handgun I was trying to put in a locker that belonged to another woman. I was holding it for her. I think the locker was pink or maybe it was just the lock. It's hard to remember.


This is conversation I had with a friend today. My words are in the purple bubbles:





In-between Communication: August 26, 2019 They just told me how to release myself from the "bill" I keep having to pay through physical pain. .

William (Bill) Bradley Pitt played Tyler Durden in Fight Club... the other personality who was a glutton for pain and self punishment. They said I can burn a candle in his (my bills) honor and when the candle is done, break the jar with the intention of breaking the connection to the Bills. In previous dreams I was given charge of 3 people, so there are obviously 3 bills I am paying for through the physical pain I am experiencing.



Art by Chie Yoshii

No comments:

Post a Comment