Sunday, March 7, 2021

Dear Oktobre

By Leonard Campbell Taylor (1874-1969)

Dear Oktobre,

I love you. I love how hard you have worked to heal and overcome so much trauma, abuse and harmful programming from your childhood. You often felt invisible, forgotten, unseen and unloved.

It is safe to shine.
It is safe to be seen.
It is safe to let others love us.
I see you.
I remember you.
I remember us.

I love how you persevere even when you feel like giving up and disappearing. I love the beautiful wisdom you share. It moves me and heals me.  I love how you are able to laugh through the tears even when it feels like they might drown us.

I know it has been hard and it is tempting to close down and rebuild your walls, but your softness is beautiful, so stay open...even when stones are thrown at you, even when you feel rejected and left out. 

You are BEAUTIFUL and have come so far on this journey. You have grown so much and the petals of the flower that is us have revealed a richness and fragrance that is hard to resist to the ones who have heightened senses enough to experience it fully.

You are loved and supported always and completely.

Faithfully yours,

No'ah Lokahi - your inner masculine

No comments:

Post a Comment