Monday, December 7, 2020

Limited Healers and Leaving Groups

 

Art by Jane Newland

November 30, 2020

Okay... basically the message I get for myself from your phoenix photo is a sync. Last night I dreamed that I was mowing down the tree that was growing through a wall into a pool area. Now it looked like the people who maintained the pool had actually cut away a hole in the wall so the tree could grow freely into the area, but it was messy and unruly so I took my compact mower out and cut it down so it was no longer coming through the wall. I considered mowing the grass too, but saw someone had finally come to tend to it, so I left off with my cutting. 

At one point I put things in a locker..the mower, a laundry basket, a plastic bag with some plastic things and a bit of cooked mac and cheese inside. I put it in the locker for safe keeping while Inara and I went to play in the pool. 

The scene jumps and we are leaving the pool (message board) now and we are at a T-junction. Mahina, my little dog, doesn't seem to have her leash and harness on and makes a move towards the road. I asked Inara to watch her and keep her safe. Mahina takes off across the road while Inara is just staring after her. I got really upset and ran out to get her myself. I was carrying our luggage and my hands were full which is why I had asked Inara to keep an eye on Mahina. After I went to get Mahina, I realized we had forgotten our stuff in the locker back at the pool and I told Inara we would have to go back and get it before we got too far away.

Art by Jane Newland

December 2, 2020

They showed me the girls and how when they were in Florida, their father was the first to touch them sexually. It started with oldest daughter first and then became both. He would tell them that touching them helped him, healed him. I then saw it happen to the younger one as well and instead of the mother protecting her children, she allowed it and even participated. I saw a cult develop around it, a money making scheme where others gathered to touch their girls as well. Eventually someone came in and discovered and it was broken up and the members scattered. 

It was when they were in Florida (River) that they started to smell bad. People started to tell the mother that the girls smelled bad.

I saw in the dream fleeing from being underground through a fire escape passageway up.

They said that "He has to learn when to leave a group, even when that group is your family and they are no longer serving your highest good." Some branches need to be pruned and cut away so that you can be reborn and the highest version of yourself.

Art by Jane Newland

November 27, 2020

There was this highend designer and he was designing dresses based on these people who came into this place. Many people left before he was finished. I was the only one who stayed. I let him know that I couldn't possibly afford the dress he had made that was inspired by what I was wearing. The dress was an unusual indigo blue color and I was chewing gum the same color. The skirt was white and the whole thing was made of lots of circles. I was dressed very casually but the garment was a highend fashion version. When I told him I couldn't afford it, the designer said it was okay because he was making it for Michael Jackson and he was paying for it. 

Michael Jackson is a reference to Keanu being he is basically a little boy who doesn't want to grow up and Michael lived in Neverland.

The other random thing that kept repeating was seeing the image of Jason Momoa and his name repeating over and over.

Well I looked up what his name means and Momoa means "limited" and his first name means "healer" or "cure".

Limited healer...

Jason Momoa is part hawaiian like Keanu.

We all can be limited healers when we put limitations before ourselves....like you really like that person but they live in a different country so you rule them out as a possibility.

Maybe for Keanu he wants to make changes but creates all these self imposed limitations as to why he can't and thus becomes a limited healer.

Obviously, sometimes, real limitations exist, but most of the time they are a limitation of our own beliefs.

Art by Jane Newland

Sometimes the advice we are given for others needs to be taken by ourselves too. It is what she needed to do and so it is a lesson she and I act on together as a team now.

"He has to learn when to leave a group, even when that group is your family and they are no longer serving your highest good."

This is what we have to do as well, sister. Together we walk away from that group once and for all. Let them play their games without us.

Art by Jane Newland

'They shine because they want to be found" 

Children of the Sea

And if he loves us, he will eventually leave them too and find us.

No comments:

Post a Comment